Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-1-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:59 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

12-1-2019 Newshound Guru Vital Brad …all the gurus, all of them right now they’re all saying it’s “done”. I’ve been in this so so long that it almost seems like every Thanksgiving it’s done so I always take it with a grain of salt but there’s so much happening right now. In the 10 years I’ve been in this it’s never been this active around Iraq and around the Middle East…the gurus and those guys they’re saying it could happen anytime…

12-1-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Some say the CBI is still moving ahead with the “project to delete the zeros”. I agree but right now at a snail’s pace. ...I am told by my CBI contact that nothing is going to happen until at least the new 2020 budget is opened. It contains the HCL money something the citizens are demanding...

11-30-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Unfortunately, removing corruption and Iranian influenced government officials is a good thing, it's also slowed down reforms and economic progress.

11-30-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 …the citizens of Iraq when they found out this morning what was going on [Mahdi resigning] they flooded the streets…but this time it was everybody, men, women, children, dogs, cats, birds and camels. Everybody… they were recognizing the United States of America…the people are going crazy because they now have everything they dreamed of…this is a Ta-da moment for me and my teams. I mean we’re looking at 7 events that we have been talking about with our files study giving our opinions on it that today on this day the 29th it all came to fruition.

11-30-2019 Newshound Guru chattels Article: "Continued stability of dollar prices on the stock exchange struggle and domestic markets" ...So, it appears that there may be more than two other separate indices for the exchange rate in Iraq. Bank and Stock Exchange in addition to the auction. Some part of which may not be in compliance with the IMF guidelines.

11-30-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 …In my opinion the CBI will be coming out and talking probably tomorrow. Because IMO they’re [CBI and the new Finance Committee] talking right now tonight.

11-30-2019 Newshound Guru Jeff …they will never give you enough information in the media for you to actually calculate a rate...they’re actually gonna mislead you and discourage you…

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's