Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-30-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:35 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

12-30-2019 Intel Guru Delta it's a high possibility IMO that we might...see the rate [December] 31st on the Central Bank of Iraq website. We might not see it until the 2nd...we're definitely on track...

12-30-2019 Newshound Guru Jeff Article via ZazaZoom: "Parliamentary Finance: The Government will proceed with the interim budget" ...The reason why they've never done an interim budget but they would now need to tells us they're most likely transitioning to a different fiscal period and they would need some kind of temporary funds to cover them for the period of time that the main budget is not covered...historically in the 70's their fiscal year went from April through the end of March. Identical to Kuwait's...

12-30-2019 Newshound Guru Jeff ...In order for Iraq to have a rate greater than $1-plus and go up to $3-plus they need to un-peg from the dollar and go to a new fiscal year. Then they would have to be pegged to a currency assortment basket to achieve a rate greater than $1. That would most likely transition them to a different fiscal period and that would suggest to us why they're doing this temporary budget...

12-29-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [So, I can't help but think if there was a 10 cent with a float, there would be a MASSIVE run on the buying of dinar...] massive run on the dinar - YES, which means a massive influx of cash to Iraq’s vaults, which makes them look better, which adds to the demand for dinar, which raises the price, which puts more money in their vaults, and on and on. It’s a snowball effect at that point. I don’t want to see a massive run on the Dinar before the RV. I DO want to see that immediately following the RV.

12-29-2019 Intel Gurus Frank26 & Delta ...we got the proof that the CBI did delete the zeros at the end of November...CBI website... remember the money supply was 50 trillion...it dropped all the way down to 5 trillion...[Guru] MilitiaMan found this...another proof of the positioning that they're about to do with this...this is real numbers...they did this on November 30th...

12-29-2019 Intel Guru footforward Let me be really clear. I don't believe there has been an "in country ...I'm suggesting somewhere on paper they have changed their money supply for when the RV happens. They are getting ready for this...If they have reduced the money supply, that is a huge change. That hasn't been done before...Not like this...So the only other thing that would account for a shift of 45 trillion in their money supply is if the value increased...I think they went from 50 trillion dinar notes to 5 trillion notes and fills...If they revalued and had that much currency, the dinar wouldn't be worth much...

12-29-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ...on January 1st IMO a 2020 budget for the Iraqi government should come out. IMO it has a higher chance of coming out with a new rate for new small category notes they want to introduce so badly. They are in the position to do so in that budget. If not then based on how much longer or violent the protesting will be that might be the barometer that we need in order to determine when we're gonna see the new rate...this rioting is definitely influential in when they're going to release it...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's