Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-2-20

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:44 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

1-2-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] My Iraqi Sources are now squarely looking at Jan. 5th. From Gov. and military sources…they are looking from the 5th to the 15th. ...the banking side is saying “now” because that is what they hear from those above them in the chain of command….The military is looking for indicators like what is happening, where troops are moving to protect things ect…the government side looks at treaties, signatures, voting on this and that… so the different groups look at different things to estimate timing...

1-2-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 HAPPY NEW YEAR FAMILY...BECAUSE IMO...IT IS...YOUR TURN...

1-1-2020 Intel Guru Bruce ...let me tell you the redemption centers and tier 1 banks will be notified very soon with the procedures – the actual information about the procedures on the release of notification of the 800 numbers - that is coming I’d say in less than 24 hours -- ...the full timeline is in plan right now – we have a pretty good picture of what it looks like and suffice it to say that things are moving forward – there’s a lot happening behind the scenes...

1-1-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [Well, it looks like that Iran /Iraq relationship has just about ended our dream of any kind of RV/RI...] Ok, chicken little, the sky is not falling...We know things are going to get crazy before the RV. This might be the start of it, but this is definitely not "game over"!

1-1-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ Really great chatter coming out of the banking centers...here in the US it appears they are in place with great expectations of a release sometime today...I have heard they want it out the door today, but since we have heard that many times before...not sure what to think but since my contacts are at work today in redemption centers I am cautiously optimistic. If you listen to the banking centers we are within hours or days...I look at the indicators…what Iraq banks are doing between now and Jan 5th (no loans, no cash deposits or withdrawals) so personally I think we are in the best window right now to see it. I am trying to moderate my excitement.

1-1-2020 Intel Guru Bruce I found out...the 31st of December that the intent was to get this whole RV/ GCR done mid October but we weren’t ready for it...Then...to try to get there by 13th 14th or 15th of December – and we could not make that happen ...Then the process was like ...we are looking at after the first of the year and I don’t mean long after either ...Joe Public...is set to start approximately the 15th of January...That means we need to be in and through by then... In fact, the entire process for us and the public they want to have completed by the very end of January...totally DONE... COMPLETE... So that gives you some idea of the timeline we’re on... If everything goes according to plan and as it is now we should be there by the end of this week... I think we’re looking very, very good before the weekend okay?

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's