Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-5-20

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:49 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

1-5-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan I cannot for the life of me understand with all we know and can see directly from the CBI and the Actions of the USA anyone can be down and out now... Mind boggling good information that supports this is coming to an end!! imo.

1-5-2020 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...[Guru] Francis Albert apparently want(s) to discuss money supply. He doesn't apparently read the many news articles over the years stating the dinar is not in banks, or the CBI. It is outside the banking system "chunky" meaning it's in citizen homes, mattresses, etc. This is a major problem for the CBI as they try to get citizens involved with the banking system. One of the reasons for deposit insurance. Again, the CBI cannot substantially reduce the money supply when they do not have it.

1-5-2020 Newshound Guru Kaperoni And on another point, if they did, it would also throw the currency auctions into chaos since one of the purposes is to maintain stability...which is achieved by maintaining a balance between dinar and dollar. If people learn anything about investing in the dinar they should learn that currency reform is not random. Monetary policy is based on sound principles, any increase in value will be based on those principles not some random act.

1-4-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Francis Albert I agree with KAP [Guru Kaperoni] who posted ...that there's no way the CBI can magically reduce the money supply from 45 Trillion to 5 Trillion. I am not paying close enough attention to know what the number Frank [Guru Frank26] is saying the 5T posted on CBI means. There is one possibility...in counter point to KAP's money supply argument I've seen. It is Possible, that Central Banks around the World hold/held most of the 45 Trillion Dinar...not only possible...but, probable. And, being Central Banks, as banks of issue, and ALL controlled by Dollar Inc. (except for Iran, S Korea, China, Russia), and IF...the Dollar Boys, (who started the whole thing in Iraq), want iraq to prosper...they can easily just destroy the Dinar they hold...all to achieve their goals. There's always a way.

1-4-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Francis Albert ...If the CBI has all the actual notes (physical or digital for that matter) they can just destroy them if they want...as all Central Banks do regularly in one way or another. Like Cheeto's Central Banks, can always cruch, (create) more "money". KAP's [Guru Kaperoni] basic argument is based on his opinion that there's 45 Trillion Dinar out there that would come home to roost with an increase in value and thus, he argues, a substantial increase can't happen. IMO, he's just not looking at the whole picture.

1-4-2020 Intel Guru BobTheTaxMan ...I've watched people who have managed to come into great amount of money and lose it so quickly...you're gonna walk into the bank you're gonna exchange your dinar and they're gonna give you X amount of dollars for X amount of dinar. You're gonna walk out and you're gonna be happy. Feeling on cloud 9. You're gonna spend that money. Then you're gonna say, 'wow, I need some more!' So you go cash in some more and you'll keep doing that without taking into consideration that you're building an obligatory spot with the IRS. Every time you do that you got yourself dug into a hole. And it's so easy when you have access to these kind of funds to be able to step up in the tax brackets and keep going and keep going and not realize how deep of a hole you just dug. [NOTE: Speak with your financial advisor and tax expert at the appropriate time.]

1-4-2020 Intel Guru BobTheTaxMan ...If you plan ahead you're going to be able to accomplish the things you want to accomplish. You're going to be able to retain that dinar. Now, I've spent lots of time visiting with some of the brightest minds in the tax world...The three things anytime you have a windfall gain you look for 3 things that can happen. 1. Can I reduce my taxation? 2. Can I defer my taxation? 3. Can I eliminate those taxations? All three of those options are available to us who own dinar. But you have to plan on it. And you have to put certain things in place before the RV occurs...there is no 'tax free' option - period. There isn't any...despite all the rumors out there about making this thing a capital gains it will not be capital gains... [NOTE: Speak with your financial advisor and tax expert at the appropriate time.]

1-4-2020 Newshound Guru Breitling ...I have zero doubts on the currency revaluing...This is the most important information you're gonna get...when you exchange your currency you're gonna get taxed. That's a taxable event. You are gonna have a big chunk taken out right there. Next, you're gonna go buy a house, that's a taxable event. You're gonna go out and buy a nice car. That's a taxable event...that's what I've been worried about. It's going to go away from you so quick unless you know what you're doing and have a plan and you have a plan to avoid that. You did what you needed to do. You bought the dinar. The second thing you need to do is keep it. There is nothing else you need to do. This is coming down the road. There's no other way I can say it. It's right in front of you. You're looking at it. Are you prepared?

1-4-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...The CBI will not be allowed to reinstate as long as Iran is still causing issues in Iraq. ...Yes, the CBI wants it and needs it but will it happen based on this news that CORRUPTION MUST FIRST END...I have been telling everyone for years now that without the elimination of Iranian influence in Iraq there would be no RV...I also said the US was plotting a way to get them out of Iraq. So now we witness the plan in action...So all you dinar investors just remember what I said before and how this is all playing out. I know it may seem gloomy at times but hang in there...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's