Follow us! Follow us!

UPDATED Misc. Gurus 3-18-12

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

UPDATED Misc. Gurus 3-18-12

Unread postby Vixen » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:10 am

3-18-2012 *BellaGrits ~Please know it has been rumored the RV is in the very final stages...we are hearing Bank cash-ins can start as early as TUES or WED...hang on tight...this week should prove to be a great one.

3-18-2012 *Jonnywg ~I hope all is well as we wind down this epilogue...I feel the end is here and results will show shortly. UNLIKELY WE WILL SEE MUCH TODAY...A POSSIBLE AT 5PM EST FOREX OPENING OR MON TUES WED...BUT WE WILL SEE IT SOON.

3-18-2012 *SWFloridaGuru ~Poor security and political instability has lead to a severe dollarization phenomenon and Iraq has set out on an educational campaign to inform the public of the upcoming changes and give them confidence in the dinar once again. This is a delicate process because they must do this without alerting the world to the upcoming RV/RI. Steps are being implemented now to stabilize the foreign exchange market and the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar. No one knows the rate or the date and many of the bank screen numbers have been misinterpreted. However, we are certain the process is underway. IMF and CBI contacts have confirmed this. We hope to see Iraq join the world leaders as an economic power by the Summit.

3-18-2012 *SWFloridaGuru ~I don't refer to those [back] screens ...according to our banking contacts they are interpreting them wrong. Common sense tells us that a $14 rate forecast to the world beforehand is ludacris on many levels. I'm just stating my opinion...If someone chooses to believe we RV'd again and the rate is $14...more power to them. We all have different perspectives but we also all agree this investment is stronger now than ever before and should be over fairly soon.

3-18-2012 *Hammerman ~We are not calling the RV, but there is a very strong chance that we can see this at 5:00 to 5:15 EST in the Australian Market or possibly tomorrow through Thursday...from UST contact the Rate is $14.38 for the IQD and $.76 for the Dong.

3-18-2012 *DinarWishes ~IMO I will not be looking for this until Tuesday to Thursday. I feel that the Alignment of the Banks will play a role in this and feel this is our week...I dont really want to go into many details but its what Im being told...we are almost home...Please know it is on its way.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's