Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-17-20

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:03 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

1-17-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff It only cost Iraq $15 to extract oil out of the ground. Fifteen bucks for a barrel of oil and they're turning around selling it...around $65 a barrel...their deficit is under control...so we're looking good...

1-17-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] This morning they [Redemption Centers] are on call…not fully staffed today... Folks I talked with are now looking at early next week. I know we are close...and every time we have a 3 day weekend we all wonder “is this it?” My banking contacts still say we are here…right on top of it…but they have notoriously been wrong. Do I think they deliberately give me bad information? I think they have been given wrong information many times… [I think they (banks) smell...the frustration of people wanting to give up.] I agree…they smell how close this is..

1-17-2020 Newshound Guru Kaperoni‏ ...The auctions are still a problem and must continue for now to maintain stability of the exchange rate. The daily currency auctions cannot end until the CBI accepts IMF Article VIII and begins floating the dinar.

1-16-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...Parliament is going to be implementing about a month and a half long recess so they'll probably resume somewhere around early March...IMO I feel that what that is telling us is that they are not or can not even start the approval process of the budget until after the rate has changed...everything within Iraq right now is waiting on the rate change. The budget is waiting on the rate change now. All of the demonstrators demands are waiting on the rate change. Everything they did through the entire freaking year of '19 is waiting on the rate change. Guys it does not get any better than that. We're looking good...

1-16-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...I know for a FACT that the corruption in Iraq has to be curbed in order for the reinstatement to take place. They need a stable government and to ensure the wealth of Iraq stays within Iraq... I...told everyone that my last talk with the CBI said that they were still moving along with the “project to delete the zeros” in spite of the turmoil with the government. Remember there are two parallel paths moving along. One path is the financial reforms of the CBI and the other is what the government has to do to support it. The path of the government is along the lines of security and stability. So, do you really think Iraq has a stable government right now? ...This could suddenly change but not yet. I know many of you are expecting me to give some sort of new timeline today but...I can not give a timeline since the prime minister first has to be nominated and then ratified in parliament. Once this is done, I will contact the CBI and see what I can find out. Now you know they will never give me an exact time but they do give me information that leads me to conclude what they might be up to. So, we sit and wait.

1-16-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] [...the CBI had many of their employees arrested today. Four major ones. And one that owned a bank...What was the results? Money was being sent to Iran...is the big reason why Donald Trump will stop the auctions...and that alone will force Iraq to do what you and I want them to do with the monetary reform.] ...I have not had a chance to follow up on that yet. I was told awhile ago that part of the reason this has drug out so long is Iranian influence in Iraq...and corruption in the CBI… I was told that part of the flare up in Iraq was removing the Iranian influence before the reset. So this is probably a good thing…

1-16-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana POP QUIZ TIME! Who is the Prime Minister of Iraq? (Insert Jeopardy music...) Ok, time's up. The answer is: Abdul Mahdi! ...Yep, Abdul Mahdi. The same guy that was supposed to be replaced. Then the President of Iraq was also going to resign, and there was 15 days to resolve it all...Mahdi, who should have been replaced by now, is not looking like a PM that is on the way out! As a matter of fact...it looks to me like the whole resignation thing is almost blown over and forgotten. Maybe that was the plan from the beginning, or maybe it just worked out that way, but I stated back in November that I like Mahdi in his role. If he does indeed end up staying - and continues to actually govern...he's still a good person for that role, very capable of orchestrating the situation we need for a successful RV...closer and closer we inch, every single day!...

1-16-2020 Intel/Newshound Guru Frank26 ...IMO Trump is insisting to stop the usage of the American dollar through their auctions. Why? To play fair...what is happening is the reason why the auction are about to be shut down. What happens if they shut down the auctions? They have to use their own currency...you shut down those auctions President Trump and you force them to raise the value of their currency. You timed this brilliantly. Freaking brilliantly.

1-16-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] Not as noisy as I had expected after the trade deal yesterday…Just more static that we are right here on it and for us to be patient a little while longer. I was just really expecting a lot more after yesterday. I was expecting 800 numbers… I am still hearing things will be rolling out the next couple days. Redemption Centers are still fully staffed today...Iraqi contacts are still looking at the new rate to happen by Saturday Morning...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's