Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-27-20

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:11 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

1-27-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...stop worrying about the formation of the government. Iraq has been approving and amending laws. At the end of December they approved the Election Law or amended it. Just a few weekends ago they amended the Financial Management Law. Iraq has come too far setting the stage to go back now...Timing is critical to them...the current PM Mahdi will just continue to stay in that position for like another 3 months. January, February, March. That means he's in there at least until Q1. They're also saying this week they'll probably put another PM in on Thursday-ish...either way their overall progress is too far along to go back...Iraq's government is fine. The current status of the government will not slow down the rate change...Iraq has enough stability. They've come too far along to stop right now...

1-27-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Al-Nassiri: We need a systematic movement for economic reform" No doubt we would like the party to get started and based off the article from Nassirri, it tells us they are doing things and in fact are ready for exactly what we have been waiting for all these years. For instance, the CBI spent about $190 million on nscn's and fils, reduced the note count by 45 trillion real close (See Charts at CBI), have a large deficit noted in the next budget that cannot be filled based of their recent note count reduction...The End of Month is coming soon and they have reporting to do. If they have a significant rate change above a program rate they'll need to announce it ahead of time or real close, as this time it wont be based off a program rate...

1-27-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [ I am led to believe we may see something happen about 9AM Reno time today…] ...I am hearing very similar things...I believe a schedule has been set and we will see it at least rolling out this week. I am feeling great about where we are. My Redemption Center folks are at work today and expect to be in all week long. My last contact in Iraq was Saturday night and they are still expecting a new rate at any time. ...we are in such a great spot right now.

1-26-2020 Intel Guru RayRen98 Saturday reports: The CBI staff members allegedly caught stealing money from the auctions and supporting Iranian factions. Iraqi TV is broadcasting the scandal and that other countries are now concerned about Iran stealing resources from Iraq. Citizens are angry with the CBI. Saleh is returning from Rome and will meet with blocs to announce the new Prime Minister. Protestors are in the streets chanting that Sadr has betrayed them by his supporting of Iran. Iraqi TV broadcasts that the new PM will announced on Sunday. Parliament announces a short recess in order to get the budget passed, citing that the Prime Minister situation is resolved...4 private banks run by militia-controlled interests continue to use the dollar auctions to secure money for Iran. The Qi card payment system was compromised with fake government employees receiving millions of dollars each month.

1-26-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...there are whales and sharks right now because of the chum that's in the CBI ocean that the CBI threw into the ocean themselves. And whales are certainly not exchanging anything right now because who's gonna give them a higher rate? That's just a myth...don't go by that nonsense of other gurus...it's illogical to think that there are such groups...

1-26-2020 Newshound Guru Breitling ...How can the CBI have such a steep drop in their currency in such a short time? What did they do with it? No body knows. Here's what we don't know. Was it one denomination? Was it all the denominations they pulled back? There's not enough information to answer that question. But here's the point...you need to watch the currency supply. The markets are being flooded with energy, therefore the prices are coming down. And you see the reflection in the banking laws and the way they're treating their currency supply. You've seen the charts. You know there's a disruption. You know what they need to do. They need to reduce their note count. Very very simple. What if they wanted to take away value of the Iraqi dinar? What did they do in the first place? They flooded the market with currency! What is the United States doing right now to our currency?

1-26-2020 Newshound Guru Breitling We're trying to get the currency down so it's more competitive. And what do we see in the news? The United States just put in 90 Billion more U.S. dollars...what do you think happens when they inject that amount of money into our economy? Do you think the value goes up? NO! The value is divided into that much more of the currency that's out there. How did China devalue its currency when we put tariffs on them? They injected their economy with a ton of Yuan. That's what they did. It's absolutely universal. So you think it's a coincidence that Iraq is pulling currency out of their markets? It's not a coincidence at all...So how did the amount of currency drop so quick? No body knows. They just show the chart. They don't show exactly what they did but you and I know what they need to do and it's not a coincidence that it's all going down...

1-26-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...[Guru] Mnt Goat did a nice job of bringing some new facts to the surface. The China deal with Iraq until 5 months from now. Change the rate Q1. My Iraqi contact from within the Iraq government said they need April and May, that two month period to start and complete the budget. That right there shows you the China agreement in the month of June...

1-26-2020 Intel Guru Footforward Article quote: "Free and peaceful protesters will always chant the symbolic national anthem "Mawtini" as a sign of freedom, independence and patriotism, away from the Iranian influence and partisan interests." The thing to note now, no one shooting at the Iraqi people. That means Iran's influence is weakening. This is good for us! I know this seems minor. But it's actually very telling.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's