Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-30-20

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:49 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

1-30-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...Allaq IMO was scheduled by the CBI to announce to the citizens the new category notes, the descriptions of them, the exchange rate, the reason for the removal of the 3 zeros, everything. But every weekend there seems to be something that stops it. IMO right now the CBI is huddling up with all its banks. And everything Allaq was about to release is what they are reviewing and going over. They know everything they want to do. Ironically the only thing they don't know is a date.

1-30-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...What is the deficit? They told us in the news it's simply the reforms which is the number one thing the demonstrators are requesting and seeking...the demonstrators want the reforms. The reforms are the deficit within the budget. That's post rate change...you have a lot of post rate change steps in the 2020 budget proving to you that the 2020 budget is married to the rate change and can only happen after the rate has changed. That's why they're delaying this 2020 budget. They said they're delaying the budget due to the formation of the government but that's a complete lie...they're trying to use formation of the government as an excuse or scapegoat...they can't tell you everything...in reality they can't approve the budget until after the rate change...

1-30-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ Very little news last night…Zurich is still waiting…sitting in a conference room waiting on the release. I am looking for things to start happening in the next 2 days.

1-29-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] I am hearing the [Dong] rate will come out at .47 and float up…Its already traded and I really think it will be the “sleeper” in the GCR…low cost and potentially great return.

1-29-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff Article: "Parliament Finance: The draft budget law will be sent by the Council of Ministers on April" ...why is it important to know what's going on with the budget? The country of Iraq has never approved a budget this late before. Every year for the last 11 or 10 years they've typically had the budget done...and...passed the budget off to Parliament by December...they typically finish February to March. This is the first time in their history that in 11 years that I've actually ever seen them delay a budget until April. That's very significant. IMO that's telling us they are waiting until after the rate change. Remember the budget itself will not contain a rate but it's pegged to the rate. That's why they have to wait...

1-29-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana The big news going on right now in Iraq is the impending selection of a Prime Minister. Over the years, we have witnessed a series of Iraqi politicians that were really Iranian puppets...they were not looking out for Iraq. As of last October, there has been a major shift in Iraq. The people protested, rioted, and demanded change. The face of their demands was simply to improve their lives, but the heart of the matter comes down to removing the Iranian factors. This is the main reason there is no Prime Minister in the place of Mahdi already. ...between the Iraqi's recent protests, and a bit of US and other outside influences, the Iranian factor is being whittled down.

1-29-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana The barriers that have kept an RV from happening are being eroded, and quickly. I know, that's not what is in the headlines...but that's what is really going on. Where we are today, then, is on the cusp of some serious change...The facts are right in front of us - we have never seen this kind of change, and it's happening on top of everything else that Iraq has accomplished. Will we see a new Prime Minister this week? Possibly yes! There may be one final attempt to slip in someone with Iranian backing, but that will fall on it's face, and my prediction is that the people are going to get what they want. As that happens, Iran's grip on Iraq is going to be severely weakened, and things are going to happen. Fast.

1-29-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana I don't have an RV date to give you. But I do believe that towards the end of this week, we're going to have a reasonable amount of information to use in making such a prediction. And I also think it's going to be extremely favorable. Time will tell if I'm right...and there are some of you who are going to reap some amazing benefits.

1-29-2020 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] Now all redemption staff...are on a 45 minute readiness program...they are to be in the bank...ready to go... We know that in the past few days that there have been exchanges by VIP’s internationally in other countries...we know that people as late as today are being asked by some foreign countries to exchange their Dong – at a reasonable front screen rate...we do know that things are looking very good for us...everything is poised for this thing to go down... I feel like with what I’ve heard between the weekend and today and where I think we’re going this week and the time frames that I’ve been given so far – I feel very good about where we are and where we’re going... “It’s Coming” and It’s Coming Sooner Than We think”...

1-29-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] My Zurich and Hong Kong folks think it’s happening now...they are absolutely convinced they will have spendable cash this week. My Iraqi contacts still believe it’s very “soon”...the banking side is very “keyed up”. They need to be in place when this goes. They need to be there immediately. My contacts at the redemption centers are also wealth managers…they have 2 jobs and are paid by the bank. I have folks from Interpol to diplomatic corps…all over and at the upper levels of banking echelons and governments all over that this is no secret...that we are in the middle of a Global Currency Reset. I don’t know if they could set a hard date because this is such a fluid thing. I do believe we are very close...I really hope my bankers are right...

1-29-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...during the next few days or by Friday they're saying that they should be decided on a prime minister...

1-29-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "TRADE BANK OF IRAQ IS EXPECTED TO STOP PROCESSING PAYMENTS TO IRAN" ...the goal of the US is to STOP all payments to Iran. This is part of corruption elimination and this is going to move ahead yet even more as they uncover the extent of all this Iranian corruption. Where is all the much-needed Iraqi reconstruction money going? Why does the 2020 budget have to have a deficit? ...I keep telling everyone that Iraq is filthy rich with oil revenue money however it’s a free for all for the taking. Corruption is so rapid.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's