Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-12-20

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:44 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

3-12-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...I told you I think that Iraq is gonna come out on a sweet spot of around $1.34...one of the things they can do is increase the value of the dinar. Give themselves purchasing power and let them go and buy stuff from other countries that they need so they could get all their needs taken care of...

3-12-2020 Newshound Guru Vital Brad All of a sudden there's talk of Mahdi being the Prime Minister again. IMO it's because of a time crunch. They're under a time constraint with things that we know are happening in the background. So they're gonna plop Mahadi back in. Mahadi's already agreed to early elections in December which is what people want. But they also need a seated government...

3-12-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...the fear tactics that were used as great weapons by Iran against Iraqi citizens it ain't there no more and it's been replaced by the big stick of the United States of America...That's what President Trump is. He's got one big stick. You don't want to be hit by it..

3-11-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 Russia refused to scale back on it's [oil] exports and that pissed off Saudi Arabia. And they said whatever they said to Russia...you know what Russia we told you not to mess around...Saudi Arabia says...we will increase our oil production and exports which has now given a surplus of oil in the markets causing the price of oil to go down dramatically pushing dramatically the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar a lot faster. In order to offset this budget fund deficit...

3-11-2020 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] ...This is not calling it – it is telling you what I am hearing from several sources that are pointing to activity that should happen overnight...I’m feeling very good about this going...I think oil has come back up to where it’s in the 33 dollar range from being down to 29 or 30 dollars a barrel – that could very well effect in my opinion the rate of the Iraqi Dinar and that’s why no rate came up this morning as we were told it would on the Iraqi Dinar...I think they are still trying to let this thing settle a little bit but I do feel when it’s time for us to go Iraq will have their new rate...

3-11-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...the Iraqi Stock Exchange is closed until March 21st. So many rumors out there before this was announced. Why did they close until March 21st? ...maybe they are preparing themselves for what? The rate change. Could they be preparing themselves for a rate change? Is that what's going on? We'll find out right.

3-11-2020 Newshound Guru Vital Brad Article "Iraqi Stock Exchange decides to close the investor's hall until March 21." Not only did they close the hall but the actual trading sessions have been shut down until March 21. Does that seem a little odd? They're gonna open back up on March 21st which is Saturday going into Sunday. I've always heard that it's gonna happen {the RV} on a weekend. Interesting piece...Is it the coronavirus or something else going on?

3-11-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] I am still hearing they want to have people in the banks exchanging on Friday. At least some of us… My bankers think we will go by Friday and hear that is what they are shooting for but, we really cannot pick the time. We are watching it all unfold right now… No rate change in Iraq…yet...

3-11-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...IMO the exchange rate is already in place. They are having meetings and talking about this. They have deep discussions about the current situation of the monetary reform of exactly where it's at right now. It's important for them. They're talking IMO about the exchange rate not the calculations of it but its implementation. The CBI is retouching bases with their banks again and is completed. And they're all on the same page. They're all on the same date. There are ongoing meetings. They're doing it right now...they're talking about the rate...they're speaking of a specific time-line and date of the redenomination...will this take a long time to accomplish? IMO no...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's