Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-19-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:49 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

3-19-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Iraq was able to meet its constitution deadline...March 17th for selection of a new designate to put the government together. Tariq Harb said in a special statement to PUKmedia , on Tuesday 3/17/2020, that Imam Al-Zarfi has a period of 30 days to form a government... I still strongly believe that M. Allawi is going to come back as he will ultimately be asked to come back as the candidate again. I still say Allawi will get a second chance at forming the government. I know this may sound silly but watch this play out. He is our third miracle. There is no one else.

3-19-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] We are watching everything play out… It will reset…give us sound money to fix this economy and we will see life get back to enjoyment, and better then ever…I see great hope for our future…

3-19-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...the last time that the U.S. government gave financial assistance to the U.S. citizens was back when Kuwait reinstated their currency...we could have approximately two checks coming from our own federal government...maybe April 6th and the second one coming around May 18th which would be financial aid for us. That could be after the Iraq RI rate change.

3-19-2020 Newshound Guru Kaperoni A significant RV/RI can never happen Because there is to much dinar in circulation. In excess of 42 trillon. Do you know how much that is? That is more than double the entire worlds money supply and more than double the entire mineral assets of Iraq. The low cost of oil is the only thing that may motivate Iraq to stop depending on oil. I hope it stays low.

3-18-2020 Intel Guru Bruce We are in a really interesting time right now because I’ve been in this thing going on my 16th year... this thing has evolved – this whole thing has moved forward finally to where we are seeing things happen that we didn’t use to see in the past...we actually heard certain things would happen at this time that are taking place – right now as we speak – and that is a very positive way to look at it...All I can say is the information is good and it's moving and pointing toward things happening for us in the next couple of days...I do feel really good about where we are right now – even in the midst of this corona virus scenario...we are in a very acute period of things happening...

3-18-2020 Newshound Guru Vital Brad Article: "Adnan al-Zurfi as new PM-designate" Salih appointed a new prime minister...he has 30 days to form his cabinet...Mahdi agreed to work the Zurfi to try to get the government set. Seems like there's some urgency...they want their government seated so they can be International recognized currency...they've got to pull it together...if they fail again in the next 30 days on this seating of the government...well potentially Iraq's currency will not be included until next year. I don't know. It's tough to say.

3-18-2020 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man ...ON THE INFORMATION FRONT REGARDING OUR BLESSING--I WAS INFORMED THAT I SHOULD BE GIVEN LANDING INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE SATURDAY. "LIKE DE-JA-VUE AGAIN"—-BUT--THE ACTIVITY TAKEN PLACE LAST NIGHT AS WELL AS THIS MORNING MAKES THIS CLEARANCE SEEM NOT ONLY POSSIBLE—BUT PROBABLE...WE ARE COUNTING ON THE INFORMATION THIS TIME REGARDING THE TIMING OF THE EVENT TO BE CORRECT...

3-18-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...Some say this [the Corona virus] is the start of the Global Currency Reset (GCR). ...First, I absolutely DO NOT agree with any future reset or GCR coming. ...Currencies are revaluing everyday and certainly many good ones have opportunities to do so and make you some really good returns on your investment, when they do..

3-18-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ ...Bankers still say we are imminent and they are making provisions on how to do exchanges and take care of everyone’s health. ...We are in a waiting pattern. ...All we can do is watch this all roll out…have good faith that all is happening just as it is supposed to.

3-18-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...apparently according to the media they're got these time frames and apparently in about 3 weeks they're gonna reopen the restaurants, the gathering places, the schools. How do they know that in 3 weeks everything's gonna be okay? I think it's because it's tied to the Iraqi dinar timeframe...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's