Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-14-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:54 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

4-14-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy Do I think the rate change is gonna happen? Oh, yeah I absolutely without a doubt feel like this rate change is gonna happen. Do I know how much? No. But I could take a very very good guess at it and I've made my own personal prediction...I really feel like the rates gonna come out somewhere around $1.34 but I've also made a stern stern argument for why it might come out at $3.22. I'm going going to go out on a limb and make this prediction...nobody and I mean nobody in the dinar community right now that would fuss, get mad or turn down a rate of $1.34. We all want $3.22 but we would not turn down $1.34 let's be realistic.

4-14-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] Some of my contacts are back in the saddle today... So hopefully today we will start getting more news as to where we are at because we will finally have some people back in the banking areas... Government sources are saying they need to wait for the banking system to be ready. All sources are waiting on the banking people to be in position before there is any kind of release.

4-13-2020 Guest Guru Nathan I can tell you this much on the transactions I was involved in the last couple years I never transacted on anything above $1 and it was sub a dollar...the contracts that I transacted on it didn't stipulate the rate. It was a certain amount of money for a certain amount of IQD. You obviously by extrapolating the amount you've got a rate. There's so many variable involved in these transaction but you could extrapolate a rate out of the transaction by simply dividing how much IQD and how much the offer was for it. It was nowhere near a dollar. Nowhere near .50 cents. Nowhere near .10 cents. But it was a significant premium to the face value of the IQD. .01, .02, .03, .04 cents is a huge huge return in anyone's book. Those transaction are different these are institutional plays. Whether they were buying the IQD for an RV I don't know. That information was never disclosed to me or my associates. But they thought they paid a significant premium up and above the face value of the IQD at the time...

4-13-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...I've gotten into a pretty good lengthy conversation with a few people...they wanted to voice their opposition to why we should invest in a dinar...they said the currency is a scam. And I of course was able to prove to them that the currency is not a scam. It can't be a scam - the currency itself. I can take my dinar, go into Iraq and use it to buy things. So The currency itself is not a scam. Now we all know that people have taken the currency itself, Iraq dinar, and they have committed scams with this currency. That's why you've got to be careful...there's a huge difference between whether this currency is a real scam or if the people are using it as a scam..

4-13-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy They said, well you never see anybody on normal mainstream talk about investing in this. I go yeah, there's been a couple occasions. There's lots of videos out there and I shared a couple with him...CNBC's Video "Jim Cramer of Mad Money Talks About Iraqi Dinar"...They're talking about the actual currency itself...it doesn't make a difference how old the video is...pay attention to what the whole point of these videos are and that is they're encouraging people...this CNBC. Jim Cramer is not a small fry. This guy has a pretty good following. He's encouraging people to buy into the dinar...

4-13-2020 Intel Guru Footforward Most of what I'm being told, I've been asked to not share publicly...I'm asked not to say things because it burns sources... There is alot more going on then most realize. Two people made visits to Iraq. One was public. The other not so much. The not so public one was furious. By May 1st, if nothing happens, sanctions likely to come.

4-13-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ No golden eggs yet...I think it is positive that some folks involved in the exchange process are being asked to return to their seats…This is the first activity I have seen in over a week…

4-13-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...I firmly believe the rate has changed but privately only on the accounting books. Right now it's not public. It's not even public in country. I don't believe in a separate rate where it can go in country first and then out of country at a later date. I don't believe in that logic or theory...IMO once it changes it can only change one place, one time and then they're international..

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's