Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-28-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:58 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

4-28-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...the stock market is officially open... don't put all your eggs in one basket. Just because one person says this is the date...it would have been nice. I was kind of hoping for it...but I still absolutely positively feel 100% that this is gonna happen and it's gonna happen soon...So yeah the stock market has been open. We also know in addition to that the auctions are still happening...I know it's gonna happen soon. It's gonna happen this year I really believe that. There's no reason for it not to.

4-28-2020 Intel Guru Delta ...A question was asked to the head of ISX why they did not go international. He said because of the currency issue...BOOM.

4-28-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [Question: ...it would seem that Iraq is between a rock and a hard place. Oil down and Iraq once again has it hand out to the IMF and WB. This time the IMF and WB are pushing back...] YES! And they were told they would get no more than 2 billion dollars... that is nothing. We aren't the only ones who know that Iraq has the potential to solve their own problems. Time to GET IT DONE!

4-27-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [Question: ...Couldn't Iraq increase the currency/value as a nation by completing an RV despite the plummeting oil prices which accounts for most of the value?...] In a word: YES. The price per barrel of oil is a temporary situation. Iraq holding one of the largest physical stores of oil is not temporary. They are already talking about setting their budget on an amount much higher than current market. This situation with the price of oil will be remembered, but it will not last.

4-27-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...The Chief Executive Office of the Iraqi Stock Exchange prepared the ISX to receive a new rate...it's ready to receive the rate...not only is the Iraqi Stock Exchange going to receive the rate from the CBI...but it'll be so powerful it'll go beyond the Iraqi Stock exchange...the International world knows and is well prepared...

4-27-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [Question: In the past you have been pretty certain there would be no RV during Ramadan. Still feel that way?] I'm inclined to break tradition here. This Ramadan is different, and I'm leaving the door wide open...THIS IS A CRAZY TIME! In years past, I've always said "no" to that idea. I am NOT saying "no" this time!

4-27-2020 Intel Guru Delta ...it's not a holiday. Just to clear this up...Ramadan...it's not a holiday, it's business as usual. Yes the Central bank they can do a lot of things during Ramadan...They may reduce hours because it's hot and they have to fast etc. but it's not a holiday. It's business as usual...

4-27-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] Many contacts are excited…Reno contacts are...looking for a window of Tues- Thurs. My Iraqi contacts are looking for it on Wednesday….really hope they are correct. There is very exciting rumors all around the banking world today for sure.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's