Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-30-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:41 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

4-30-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...a nifty little tidbit of information that was brought to my attention that I had not paid attention to but might make a difference in our thought...from the White House, "Text of a Notice on the Continuation of the National Emergency with Respect to the Stabilization of Iraq" Executive Order 13303...this one was redone by Trump May 20, 2019...When they declared it [back in 2003] is when the currency was devalued. When this expires does this mean there are no longer any restriction on the Iraqi dinar? Does this mean we're finally going to see the Iraq dinar on forex? Does this means we're finally going to see the rate change?...On May 20, 2019 Trump extended it for one year. What does it mean when this expires? Trump might not extend this 13303...I don't want to get overhyped...does this mean that on May 20, 2020 if they don't extend this does that mean any restrictions on the currency is then lifted? ...I'm curious what this means.

4-30-2020 Intel Guru RayRen98 Al-Kazemi says in the coming hours, he will release all names of his cabinet and within two days, he will announce a special session of Parliament to vote sometime next week and that the virus and Ramadan will not affect this session.

4-30-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...We are now only waiting for Iraq to form the GOI to go International...the new GOI will be approved by the constitutional deadline of May 8th...

4-30-2020 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] ...Usually our currencies can tell us something – so we know for example...Travel X stopped offering Vietnamese Dong for sale on their site -In other words – it disappeared – The Vietnamese Dong is no longer available...That is a great sign for us ...so why did that go away? It’s going away because the rate change is going to take place - and they don’t want to get caught in the middle of a rate change – so they have simply removed the Dong from the site – that is Big!..

4-29-2020 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] ...we had heard – about a week ago that we had sort of a deadline or back wall – it appears that we have had a deadline in place for us to get started...we believe that deadline is Thursday – the last day of the month the 30th of April...It should not go beyond Thursday – Of course we know in this anything is possible – we already know that - but we also know they do want to get this thing started and we believe they want to get it started by or on Thursday April 30th...

4-29-2020 Intel Guru Bruce Let’s talk about the Iraq Dinar – We had a reinstated rate – we had a revaluation take place last Sunday and we have...a rate – because the CBI website was up and then was taken down by Iraq on purpose – they did not want us to see what that rate is...The rate I understand was at $1.00 – the re-instatement rate – which was on par with the US dollar – and we believe it has elevated well above that rate...we do have the new rate on the bank screens now...our Forex guy – and certain bankers have acknowledged that there is a new rate – We have some idea as to what it is – but we are not at liberty to say - and we are just going to let that play out... I know they revalued – we have people that are directly connected to Iraq that have acknowledged that – so I feel very good about that...

4-29-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] From my contacts...Zurich is still sitting on “wait”. Iraq is also sitting on “wait” they did not have a new rate this morning.

4-29-2020 Intel Guru Footforward they can vote on their government in December for all we care...We don't hear the CBI ever talk about needing a government to increase the rate...I'm absolutely certain about that one. They have a financial committee that runs the finances with or without a seated government. It's how everyone gets paid right now without a seated government.

4-29-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ... We know that over in Iraq...what we're waiting for is Al-Kazami whether he's going to get in there as Prime Minister and he's going to have his cabinet or government and they're gonna get voted in...we also know that in June the UN, IMF and the United States are going to be in Iraq...the article said it wasn't just about military bases...Do you think the United States would just pull out after everything that happened. Like Trump said do you think we will just leave and leave the bases there without getting paid? Looks like Trump is pulling out. This is what they [Iraq] wanted. Did they come up with some type of agreement? Hmmm I wonder. It makes you wonder. Do they have some kind of understanding? Does Trump know something we don't know? Is the rate change finally getting ready to happen?

4-29-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Walkingstick [via Guru Frank26] ...they are giving them until the 26th of May. A credible government will be formed by May 26th and it's to allow them the time for the formation of a credible government..

4-29-2020 Intel Guru Delta ...[The CEO of the Iraqi Stock Exchange was asked] 'How come the Iraqi Stock Exchange is not going international?' He said very simple, because of foreign currency. Because the Iraqi dinar basically is not international. It's not tradable. It's not recognizable. Which is more confirmation to us...

4-29-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...REER - Real Effective Exchange Rate of the Iraqi Dinar ...monetary reform is ready to go. One of the final tuning is REER. They are establishing the Real Effective Exchange Rate of the Iraqi dinar and the reason for it is to counter fractional banking inside their country...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's