Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-1-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Fri May 01, 2020 9:28 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

5-1-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [How will the the Iranians benefit from an Iraqi re-evaluation of their currency? Does the Iranians have stock piles of Iraq currency? And because of the Iranians having tons of Iraqi dinar will this prevent Iraq from re evaluating their currency?] Iran is a major factor in the current price of the Iraqi Dinar, I don't think anyone will disagree with that. I'm certain they do have a large amount of Iraqi Dinar, just like many other nations (including the US). And when this is actually "done", it may be that Iran and Iraq are at major odds,even flat out war, as a result of it all when we reach the next stage. The Middle East will always be at war... To answer your final question - and probably the most important one in the post - I don't believe that Iran's possession of Iraqi Dinar will prevent Iraq from raising the value. It may impact the "how", but not the "if".

4-30-2020 Intel Guru RayRen98 BANK SOURCES ARE "OPENING UP" INDICATING NEW RATES ARE FORTHCOMING...SO WE WAIT...PATIENTLY. POSITIVE..."VERY" POSITIVE!

4-30-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [Question: Does it matter wether we have circulated or uncirculated dinars? Does the value change?] No...It shouldn't. Money is money unless that series has been discontinued Or replaced

4-30-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Day
6jillion7bazillion876,9876,350,876 of the 'Rona lockdown...Countries like Iraq should certainly be wiped out and pleading for mercy... Especially with OIL taking the huge hit that it took recently! That is not the case...Iraq is not only "fine", they are more than fine! They have weathered a monster hit to the price of oil without lowering their rate. They are surviving an unbelievable shakeup of their government, and...(Thursday) to May 8 look to be key dates for finalizing some more of that critical work... Don't get me wrong - I'm not saying Coronavirus was a "hoax". On the contrary, it has been devastating for some... and the economic damage may never be fully calculated. But the world did not end. We will move past all of this. And the Iraqi Dinar is still a very real item that holds a massive amount of potential...

4-30-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] My folks in Iraq still think this could be our weekend…the banking side absolutely believe they are correct…that tonight is our night…I hope they are right…

4-30-2020 Intel Guru RayRen98 [Will executive order 13303 need to be renewed if the rv does not happen by May 20th? Will this change our chance of exchanging our currency?] NOTHING WILL CHANGE OUR CHANCE OF EXCHANGING...

4-30-2020 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] ...Usually our currencies can tell us something – so we know for example...Travel X stopped offering Vietnamese Dong for sale on their site -In other words – it disappeared – The Vietnamese Dong is no longer available...That is a great sign for us ...so why did that go away? It’s going away because the rate change is going to take place - and they don’t want to get caught in the middle of a rate change – so they have simply removed the Dong from the site – that is Big!...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's