Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-2-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sat May 02, 2020 9:46 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

5-2-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...Looks like Sunday or this weekend we're going to find out whether or not they have their PM. Is Al-Kazemi in there? Did he get his cabinet in there? Did they finally get what they needed or is this another flop? And then [Is] the President...going to take over dissolve the parliament and go ahead and just run new elections and have the people voted in themselves...?

5-2-2020 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] ...there has been something that was put out today or yesterday – about taxes – something was said that 50% tax would be levied on our exchange – I have to tell you that was a lie – there is no tax on our exchange – it is a tax free exchange...don’t worry – this is NOT a taxable event - we are just going to pay taxes on the income that is generated from your proceeds – not the proceed themselves... [Check with your Tax professional at the appropriate time.]

5-2-2020 Intel Guru RayRen98 Iraqi TV news is showing Al-Kazemi signing off on his government, stating it's done and ready for Parliament's vote on Sunday. Parliament confirms they have received the names of the cabinet from Al-Kazemi. ...Being shared in the news: 200 ministers will vote Sunday for Al-Kazemi and pass his cabinet also indicating that Sunday is the "day."

5-2-2020 Newshound Guru Vital Brad …This Sunday...they’re gonna be voting on the new government…

5-1-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy …looks like our boy Kazemi might be making some headway…I believe it’s Sunday coming up here the day after tomorrow we will know what’s going on with our boy Al-Kazemi and his cabinet, whether they get voted in. This could be a big step towards what we're waiting for which of course is the revaluation or the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinars…

5-1-2020 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] ...we had heard that Australia started their exchanges under the RV – we heard that yesterday...The best information I have so far today from several sources is talking... Monday afternoon...that we could be notified...but more than likely our start would be on Tuesday...we’re just going to have to keep an eye on that... we can’t call it - I’m just telling you what I am hearing... did I think we had a shot of going by today...? Yes – but like a moving target the information changed...

5-1-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy The following is my opinion based on research...The VND Dong is expected to raise its rate on May 7th.

5-1-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ We did have a couple banking reports where rates showed up for dinar and dong for a short bit... I was reaching out to bankers all morning and a couple of my banking sources and they say some rates started popping up for a short time and then going away…..This was on the dinar and the dong. They saw about .38 cents for the dong and about $2 for the dinar. No, I do not think that is what the true rates are going to be. Perhaps this is a testing or a priming of the system? Either way I take this as a good sign after having no signs for awhile. Don’t rule today out yet

5-1-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...Looks like Sunday or this weekend we're going to find out whether or not they have their PM. Is Al-Kazemi in there? Did he get his cabinet in there? Did they finally get what they needed or is this another flop? And then [Is] the President is going to take over dissolve the parliament and go ahead and just run new elections and have the people voted in themselves...?

5-1-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [How will the the Iranians benefit from an Iraqi re-evaluation of their currency? Does the Iranians have stock piles of Iraq currency? And because of the Iranians having tons of Iraqi dinar will this prevent Iraq from re evaluating their currency?] Iran is a major factor in the current price of the Iraqi Dinar, I don't think anyone will disagree with that. I'm certain they do have a large amount of Iraqi Dinar, just like many other nations (including the US). And when this is actually "done", it may be that Iran and Iraq are at major odds, even flat out war, as a result of it all when we reach the next stage. The Middle East will always be at war... To answer your final question - and probably the most important one in the post - I don't believe that Iran's possession of Iraqi Dinar will prevent Iraq from raising the value. It may impact the "how", but not the "if".

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's