Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-4-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Mon May 04, 2020 9:41 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

5-4-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "The Website Of The Iraq Stock Exchange Has Stopped Working" I would like to mention the timing of the ISX being down since Thursday is very interesting. We know now that the CBIESD site shows the ISX Indice to have been adjusted from Blue to Black ink in respect to the Index value. The value increased by over 1000%. That fact is in stone imo. ...It wasn’t a glitch! if it was and they made changes today to other key items, then why not fix an “error" to such an important component of the sites structure in reporting? They would have by now imo fixed any error.

5-4-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Why is this so interesting for them to be down at this stage? Well the value of the exchange with using the data from the CBI site suggests a very large move is expected to the live ISX actual values for share pricing...They say it is down for technical requirements... Well value adjustments of such large size would warrant technical assistance...There are no coincidences at this stage of the game. REER...(real effective exchange rate)...IS COMING!! Imo. Let’s see what the CBI has to say next!!

5-4-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [...You mentioned it would be advantageous for the VND to go 1st, do you think it will and will the IQD follow within a day or two? IYO] ...if the dinar and dong go separately I think they would be separated for a week or two. The dong has like a 20% chance of going first or separately. That would only be if Iraq isn't ready and Trump needs something immediately.

5-4-2020 Newshound Guru ChrisC [I saw something on forex graph graff a few days ago. It was showing VND .37 - .38...I don't know if that means anything. This same graph was showing IQD over 2.00] This IS interesting since that is almost exactly what we used to talk about the rate being after a RV. There would always be a bounce from that price to somewhere in the threes, of course we always want the threes but I would be happy with .37 at this point.

5-3-2020 Intel Guru RayRen98 ...Iraqi TV reported in a breaking news, citing sources, that the voting session for the new Iraqi government headed by Mustafa Al-Kazemi will take place on Monday. Al-Kazemi has sent the full ministerial formation to the House of Representatives, explaining that the names of the candidates for the cabinet will be sent, within the constitutional period. Shiite blocs have given Al-Kazemi the green light to present his program and his government to Parliament and the request for a special confidence-granting session. The Speaker of Parliament, Mohamed Al-Halbousi, directed the members of the Council to be in Baghdad next Monday, expecting to hold a session to vote on the cabinet booth this week.

5-3-2020 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...guru Frank26 still believes currency reform will happen very soon...There will not be until Iraq gets everything they need done which includes laws, a government, and the conditions for investors to want to participate in the private sector. Currency reform in any form is never random, or arbitrary. Currency reform is based on sound principles...

5-3-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [Question: President Trump re-signed the E.O 13303 on May 23, 2019. It's set to expire on the 20th of May, 2020... @footforward what are your thoughts on this EO?] ...if the RV doesn't happen by then I'd expect him to extend it. That's been happening for years. I wouldn't say that serves as a back end date. I do feel they want this done sooner rather then later.

5-3-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff Article: "Parliamentary source: Al-Halbousi instructed MPs to be in Baghdad next Monday" ...They're saying they're gonna do it [vote] on Monday. We'll see if they do it on Monday. I don't care what day they do it because I already know they're gonna do it...

5-3-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...IMO...I will not cross the river with you. How long do you think it will take me to recover? Two weeks? ...whenever they do raise the value of this currency it's not like they're going to celebrate and throw fireworks up into the sky. It's not like they're gonna put it on the front page of the newspaper. The international world will probably talk about it but inside Iraq - business as usual...it won't be a big fan fair. They've been teaching them for a long time...there is a change coming to the monetary reform..

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's