Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-7-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu May 07, 2020 10:07 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

5-7-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...Lo and behold sure enough our boy al-Kazemi made it in there and then Mike Pompeo sent a letter..."the United States will move forward with 120 day electricity waiver as a display of our desire to help provide the right conditions for success. The Secretary and Prime Minister also discussed the upcoming US-Iraq strategic dialogue and how they look forward to working together to provide the Iraq people with prosperity...and security that they deserve" ...this is going in a very interesting direction...we know that sometime in June that the United State with the United Nations along with the IMF are gonna meet with the Iraqi government and they're going to talk about some things...Let's hope they're talking about the prosperity part of this...we all know that part of the prosperity and one of the things that can help them is what? The increase in the exchange rate...

5-7-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [What do y'all think the new PM will have to do with the RV?] ...his biggest contribution is that he's not an Iranian hack...It's helpful...So he's not something that would hold back the RV. ...But it's not something that forces the RV to happen. It's like oil in a a car. Oil doesn't run the car, but the car runs better with oil in the engine

5-7-2020 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Many news outlets in Iraq confirming now. It is official, Kazemi is the new prime minister of Iraq along with 15 members of his cabinet. Five to seven more members will be voted on tomorrow. The only thing that has been accomplished as a result of the Parliamentary vote today to confirm the Prime Minister and his cabinet is that it should bring a sense of stability to Iraq. A news article surface today indicating Sadrs political bloc may have influence and control over who is the Central Bank of Iraq governor as a condition for voting for the new prime minister. We will have to see if that in fact is true but that may be significant

5-7-2020 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] ...We know that Iraq cannot announce their new currency even though they’ve had it revalued for a while and had it on the CBI website but immediately sort of took it down – they can’t really announce that until we say they can...but it is just so closely held until we’re ready to start...when we’re ready to start that is as early as the Iraqi Dinar revaluation is going to be seen...It’s been over a week ago now...We’ve seen it kinda go up in value and we’ve seen a rate approaching – but not quite as high as $10.00 – That’s an in country so called rate because it’s there for Iraqi’s and on their QI cards – it’s not necessarily going to be on a bank screen or a CBI website – no it won’t be there yet – so if that rate holds up – is it going to be a front screen rate on our banks – I don’t know – could be...I’m excited and it looks like we are finally coming down to the wire – we had some false starts – we had a big weekend – it’s all good..

5-6-2020 Intel Guru Delta Article quote: "On Thursday, the House of Representatives voted to pass the government of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi." Al-Kazemi’s government officially won the confidence of Parliament.

5-6-2020 Intel Guru Footforward ...its my opinion it [dong] will go up in value... [Hey well take a VND rate over $1 ALL DAY! Back in the early 70’s it was over $2.] ...I would love that. But i trust my sources and from the info I have, that isn't on the table...Same for the people expecting the dinar to be 16 dollars. That isn't on the table either...

5-6-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana DJIA, S&P, GOLD, pretty much everything is up, including OIL...and that is music to our ears! Over in Iraq, we have a "still waters run deep" situation... do you remember all the ruckus that was in the news during the short durations of the previous Prime Ministers? I'm not hearing the same level of noise right now. Al-Kazemi, the current figurehead for the position, seems to just be on cruise control. He's zooming down the political highway and there doesn't seem to be much getting in his way. Of course there is talk of disruption, but what's not being publicized is the actual progress - and there is plenty! ...Things are actually really good! In spite of my current optimism, we are at a critical point - things may turn in our favor quickly, and if they are going to turn right now... it is going to happen quickly, probably in the middle of our night, and without warning. They aren't going to give us too much of a head start, so we wait patiently and vigilantly...

5-6-2020 Intel Guru RayRen98 From news sources....The Speaker of Parliament, Muhammad Al-Halbousi, called on the parliamentarians to attend a session of confidence in the government of designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi. The Presidency of the House of Representatives announced a voting session on the ministerial program and the government cabinet for Wednesday, May 6, 2020, at 9:00 PM Iraqi time (which is 2:00 PM Eastern Time). The United States is assuming a very urgent and significant need to form the government of Mr. Mustafa Al-Kazemi. ...

5-6-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [So what is the hold-up?] I don’t think there is a hold-up…my government sources still keep telling me not to look for anything before mid-May…they want everything in place by June 1st. I can’t change the timing…I know it’s coming and I take great comfort from the fact that banks are stopping lending...So banks are not kicking the can anymore…i took this as a good sign…I know it is close and it is coming...

5-6-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...Trump's like look you're gonna see one hell of a second half of 2020 but we're going to see the best year ever in 2021. It's like he's anticipated being reelected and to be quite honest so am I. So whether this reinstatement is a part of that and it makes sense to me. And he did say something about a global boom. Why? Free trade. A reinstatement of the rate. An economy kicked because of all the newly created millionaires. Is it possible? Yes. We've been hearing for so long that this is fake. Tell me there's a huge part of you that's not gonna gloat once this happens because people doubted you...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's