Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-11-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Mon May 11, 2020 9:40 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

5-11-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...all kinds of fun things are happening. One thing I can say about al-Kazemi...this guy is not playing around...he's already snapping his government together and he's still pushing for the remainder of the cabinet positions to be filled...I have a hunch these will be filled all within the next two weeks...I see a couple of deep articles that went on to say this guy is making a major push and he's pushing out all the Iranian puppets...

5-11-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] I’m expecting a very busy week this week… [Lots of folks looking for today for the RV….] I’m not looking for today…but looking for news on timing later today...No change in value from Iraq... [Do you believe the RV will happen in the month of May?] Everybody is looking for it to happen in May...I think there is a great chance it will happen in May…unless political stuff drags it out further…but, all my banking sources, military sources, and Iraqi sources all say it’s in the Month of May…I hope they are right.

5-10-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG [Reference Guru Mnt. Goat post dated 5-7-2020] A couple of key points… 1) None of this is how the secondary currency markets work (here in the U.S.)… 2) There are NO SUCH THING as actual “Dinar exchange centers” – NO SUCH THING. ...

5-10-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [Do you think it might RV this month or next?] in my opinion from now until the end of June presents an a window where things could go.

5-10-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan [...EO 13303 expires on May 20th. If EO 13303 is not renewed... how does that effect our investment?] I read they signed it on a May 22nd, but, close enough...If it is not renewed Iraq would lose protection from creditors and that could be a bad thing. As for them allowing this to get that far to lose protection for us? I don't think for a minute there will be any worry about that, as the UST has a vested interest as we do. Today, I see Al-Kazemi has passed a law that allows for internal and external borrowing.. That suggests he has a way to pay off debts and that is where it gets good for us... I still think that is related to the huge article from the IMF and World Bank talking about other currencies getting into the SDR basket, as the time would be now per the article. imo...So, they'll need to have finances all sorted before they have the need to extend 13303 again. imo So, I am not worried about it being an issue.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's