Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-12-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Tue May 12, 2020 10:05 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

5-12-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy Article: "Trump to Al-Kazemi: Iraq is a strong and important country ready to support its economy". Wow...what are some of the ways Trump can help Al-Kazemi support its economy over there in Iraq? Yep, you guys are thinking the same thing I am. Change the rate...I'm telling you I've been doing the pee-pee dance a little bit on this. It's a lot of activity. A lot of talk about the economy. I think if Trump really wants to keep Iraq in his good gracesas well as the American people he'll just go ahead and change the rate. This will kill three birds with one stone. 1. It will kick-start the economy over here in the United States. 2. It would kick start the economy around the world because so many people hold on to the Iraqi dinar. 3. It would help out the Iraqi people greatly...I like the fact there's a lot of activity going on between Trump, Mike Pompeo, the UN as well as Iraq. This is big..

5-12-2020 Intel Guru Footforward there will always be corruption of some kind. There will always be some reason to say a certain time isn't ideal [for the RV]. Now is as good of a time as any.

5-12-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Walkingstick [via Frank26] Are the auctions back? The answer is yes. Why are the auctions back? They had to. But just as fast as you saw the auctions return expect and prepare yourself for the auctions once again to disappear and be turned off again. The reason for it is because they need to put in the REER. Turning off the auctions caused them to learn a good lesson. You see they didn't have cash. They were short on the USD side...even with all of that and putting down the auctions the CBI was still able to maintain the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar...

5-12-2020 Update The Central Bank of Iraq's website is down again this morning. "Service Unavailable: The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later." The CBI website has been up and down for maintenance every couple of days lately...this is not a normal pattern. Stay tuned as the gurus chime in on what they suspect is happening behind the scenes...

5-11-2020 Intel Guru Delta News about the nomination (Magda Tamimi) for the post of Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq...THIS LADY IS AMAZING IF SHE GET IT...SHE IS PRO RI FROM LONG TIME AGO...[Does this have to go for a vote...?] NO...PM CAN TAKE ALAQ AND PUT HER IF HE WANTS OVER NIGHT...LIKE MALIKI DID WITH SHABIBI ...BUT WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPEN...

5-11-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy Article: "Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be semi-annual and will be allocated to 3" Quote "the Parliament Finance Committee announced Sunday that the draft budget law will be semi-annual.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's