Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-13-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed May 13, 2020 9:11 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

5-13-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...What's going on? Iraq to change the dinar rate??? We've been here before and they're talking about it again...a lot of you already know about this chitter-chatter... Article: "Parliamentary Committee determine options to address financial distress". Quote: "...among these options is changing the exchange rate." I know you'redoing the pee-pee dance because I was doing it too when I saw this...here we go again. Last March they talked about how they're gonna change the rate and then all KaKa pee-pee broke out and it didn't happen...this has been going on for a little while but it's nice to see them talking about it. We've all been feeling this weird vibe that something's gonna happen this year. We don't want to jinx it so think positive...it's gonna happen. We know it's going to happen.

5-13-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy We don't know what rate it's gonna be... I still think the sweet spot is between $1.13 and a $1.34. Don't get me wrong I'll take higher than that but it makes sense to me in order for Iraq to rebuild and be competitive a rate of around $1.34 makes way more sense...Let's stay grounded. We're looking good. I think we're in a good position. It looks like it's finally gonna happen...Again first round of drinks on me - Vegas.

5-13-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Al-Kazemi plans to hold an expanded meeting to discuss the implications of the economic crisis" Quote: "...in the coming days for the purpose of issuing a package of economic reforms, foremost of which is bringing capital..." They sure look like they are on the ROAD MAP to go international. Opening the doors to capital...

5-13-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Last week was amazing for nothing but optimistic news about Iraq. As I said before that once the good government is in place and oil prices rise we are going to see Iraq take off.

5-12-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] [Are 800 numbers real?] According to my banking guys…these guys work in banking and helped set up redemption centers…they say yes …800 numbers are absolutely real.

5-12-2020 Intel Guru RayRen98 On Tuesday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee has set several options to address the financial hardship:
-Exchange rate change
-Stop the imports
-Stop the currency auctions
-Prepare a Special Budget
-Open the door for investment
-Support the private sector

5-12-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "The economic crisis" at the table of Al-Kazemi and the World Bank" The World Bank and the IMF have been very vocal lately about immediate solutions and if there was a time to allow currencies into the SDR, the time is now as they put it. The last is based off their words last week real close. Iraq was the stage of some very important meetings and I suspect the members were asked if they were ready to facilitate Iraq into a social market economy. By the sounds of the way the USA and Iraq are mirroring each other financially and politically, shows we are in sync and the time has come to take Iraq in into the international world! Very powerful times we are in and witnessing! Here the...new PM again is hitting the ground running with the World Bank again... Wow...

5-12-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] No change is rates from Iraq yet…there is chatter to watch the publication of “The Gazette” tomorrow… [Can we exchange without Iraq reinstating their currency?] it will go at the same time…we won’t be exchanging until they revalue…and they will revalue at the same time the reset happens…[Do you still think we will be done and out the door by the end of May?] Yes I think we will be done and out the door by the end of May.

5-12-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Walkingstick [via Frank26] Are the auctions back? The answer is yes. Why are the auctions back? They had to. But just as fast as you saw the auctions return expect and prepare yourself for the auctions once again to disappear and be turned off again. The reason for it is because they need to put in the REER. Turning off the auctions caused them to learn a good lesson. You see they didn't have cash. They were short on the USD side...even with all of that and putting down the auctions the CBI was still able to maintain the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's