Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-19-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Tue May 19, 2020 9:54 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

5-19-2020 Intel/Newshound Gurus Frank26 & Walkingstick They're getting ready to go international with their currency...

5-19-2020 Newshound Guru Kaperoni [Dinar can not float unless it is on Forex or RV is implemented, right?] No. They can float at anytime. It is just another type of exchange rate regime. Currently, they are pegged to the dollar.

5-19-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] After having many conversations with bankers that are involved with exchange centers that they would like for you to only have one appointment…they have a limited amount of time…they would like you to get in, exchange and get out…if you have a very legitimate reason to need a second apt…that’s ok.

5-19-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan ...My take is they are at critical mass. The new PM has a very big job ahead of him, as noted by the IBBC [International Bank of Business and Credit]...letter he recieved. Can he get the atmosphere to be in full Article 8 compliance by raising the IQD to a new international rate with the CBI, that is in sync with the 2019 Amended /2020 Budgets? We apparently will be seeing soon enough.. imo...

5-19-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [Do think there will be a time limit for us to exchange our IQD and VND?] no. But I don't plan on waiting long.

5-19-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] Iraq/Dinar News: There is a lot of chatter. What I am hearing is they plan on being international June 1st and plan on (new rate) going 10-12 days ahead of that In-Country. That is the rumors I am hearing from Iraq right now. They are going to have to pull the “in-country” trigger at any moment. This means we should be hearing something at any moment imo…I hope so I know we are all over being on this ride.

5-18-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan The fact that the USNC had that meeting on the 13th is imo that they timed it accordingly and that that timing means they have made an agreement and on schedule...The next few hours, days to just possibly weeks are very important and have profound implications for us. If all the data points to the final conclusion? Then that data shows us it is about time for them to raise the rate whereby Iraq becomes fully Article 8 compliant... that is the goal of Iraq, to open for business internationally. Lastly, the country has no liquidity and they are in crisis. Thus, the pressure is immense and has been for some time. imo Times look very good indeed!

5-18-2020 Intel Guru Footforward This is all in my opinion. Not financial advice. Part of the hold up with the dong is that they would have to print lower demons. Lowest note they have is 100. You can get away with that at 5-10 cents. You can't at a higher rate. We may have this backwards. Iraq may go first and Vietnam may go second. The two separate RVs could be because Vietnam suddenly needs a higher rate and aren't prepared for it.

5-18-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready I think Iraq politicians left them at a point where they must RV. So, complete cabinet, RV, and new budget. This new PM seems a decent and capable guy.

5-18-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] [ I heard that June 1st is the real deadline-do you believe that?] Yes I do...there is a tremendous push to have all in place by June 1. In Iraq no new rate on Saturday as they hoped…so now they are looking for the Gazette to publish it on Wed.

5-18-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...I've told you that if Iraq is going to change the rate during the month of May they can only do it over a weekend and/or it has to be an in-country holiday period because Iraq's financial markets have to be closed in country and the world markets have to be closed...to minimize market volatility. So we're looking for an in country holiday weekend in Iraq. Article "Iraq imposes full curfew for eight day starting May 22 over Covid-19 Fears". Interesting...they're extending the covid-19 only through a period of 8 days around May 22nd. Guys I'm done talking. I rest my case...they just pulled a magical holiday period out of a rabbit's hat for you guys over the weekend of May 24th going through May 30th..

5-18-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan There are things out in articles of late to support a change to the IQD could/may come between now and the 05/31/2020ish time frame for a possible reinstatement of the IQD...For instance, the UNSC meeting minutes told us that the UN will be giving 2 billion Dinar to Iraq... That hasn't been done yet, imo... They'll have to raise the rate for that small amount to do any projects of any substance or worth while...That 2 billion Dinar support, has me in a "literally" at any time frame now through the end of month, but, it supports to me a sooner rather than a later aspect. imo...

5-18-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [It looks like the new guy Kazemi is shaking things up and taking action, something we’re not used to with the government. I hope he’s the real deal and gets them where they need to be.] Things are REALLY looking different this time around! Fingers crossed...

5-18-2020 Intel Guru Delta ...this is huge...The United Nations giving dinars is an indication that they are Article 8. Keep in mind if you don't see them in Article 8 that doesn't mean they are not...Iraq was probably Article 8 two or three months ago but you're not going to see it until they basically announce it. We know they can't do that until the new rate or lifting the 3 zeros from the exchange rate has to be there...I think this is very very significant...to give...2 billion dinars...but the 2 billion dinars could really be worth something if they come up at $1 - $2. Now you got 2 billion dollars worth...this is very huge...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's