Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-20-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed May 20, 2020 9:50 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

5-20-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] No movement or rate change in Iraq…yet. Based on all I am hearing I am still expecting it between now and June 1...i am trying to look at it logically and I know they need things in place for the 1st. ...based on what I am hearing from many sources…this month is very much in play and the goal line is June 1... I have cross referenced this intel…gone back and forth, shaken the cages…and I think the goal line is June 1. This means they have to get busy and we should start seeing more movement throughout this weekend if they are going to make this happen...the reset is right around the corner…It is going down…we are watching it…

5-20-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "GOVERNMENT OF PRIME MINISTER MUSTAFA AL-KAZEMI WILL GO TO PRINT A NEW LOCAL CURRENCY IN ORDER TO PAY THE SALARIES OF EMPLOYEES" This printing of money is not good for us investors. It shows us they are not serious about completing the project to delete the zeros any time soon. First in order to do the project they will have to recollect all these larger notes all over again to bring the money supply back to levels acceptable to complete the project. We could be waiting a longer than expected timeframe for the reinstatement than we hoped. Let us pray they do not do this printing of more currency.

5-19-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] Countries all over the world are spelling it out guys…they are telling us what is going to happen…they are talking about the need for a reset…for asset backed currencies…Even my local bankers that used to think I was crazy, tell me this is going to happen soon…they say they are glad I told them about it…i get this from more and more bankers as the lights come on in their heads…

5-19-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan ...today...nothing but URGENCY and ACCELERATION, in respect to reforms... The report from the IBBC [International Bank of Business and Credit] is all about urgency and change! That includes monetary reforms at the Borders, etc... It includes the citizens demands as noted about too... They mean business and so does the report. ...The pressure is on!! It may take 30 days for some things, but, imo they have no liquidity... Hence, the argument is sooner than later imo!

5-19-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] [Do you know what the rates will be?] Just the rumored rates...i still hear the street rate on the dong will come out at around .47 cents and allowed to float…but our contract rate will be around $2. I am still hearing the dinar street rate will be around $3.70…but our contract rate will be close to $8…that is what I am hearing…treat rates as rumors until we are actually at the banks and see it.

5-19-2020 Intel Guru Angle1 ...an ambassador in Iraq in the green zone tells us this past week that the lower denoms are in the banks. We've known that. But they said something brand new that we didn't know...they are ready to disperse the lower denoms...here's what's interesting to me. I don't believe those that were printed in March are inside of the vaults right now. I believe whatever is in the vaults now per our intel, per our source, is going to be distributed, is going to be released and guess what's going to come up the rear back to the vaults? What they have been printing...what I'm excited about is the only reason they're going to print more because there's about to be a distribution of what you already have...that's what I'm excited about...I wasn't just excited about them printing lower denoms. Heck we've already known that. But why are they printing more? Because there is now need for more...they are pushing this bad boy out in phases! ...it's right in front of us...it's time for distribution...

5-19-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...I'm really really starting to like this Prime Minister al-Kazemi...The more I read about him the more I really like this guy...he is cracking down on corruption over there in Iraq...al-Kazemi is no joke whatsoever. This guy is draining the Iraqi swamp...

5-19-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] Iraq/Dinar News: There is a lot of chatter. What I am hearing is they plan on being international June 1st and plan on (new rate) going 10-12 days ahead of that In-Country. That is the rumors I am hearing from Iraq right now. They are going to have to pull the “in-country” trigger at any moment. This means we should be hearing something at any moment imo…I hope so I know we are all over being on this ride.

5-19-2020 Intel/Newshound Gurus Frank26 & Walkingstick They're getting ready to go international with their currency...

5-19-2020 Intel/Newshound Gurus Frank26 & Walkingstick They're getting ready to go international with their currency...

5-19-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [Do think there will be a time limit for us to exchange our IQD and VND?] no. But I don't plan on waiting long.

5-19-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan ...My take is they are at critical mass. The new PM has a very big job ahead of him, as noted by the IBBC [International Bank of Business and Credit]...letter he recieved. Can he get the atmosphere to be in full Article 8 compliance by raising the IQD to a new international rate with the CBI, that is in sync with the 2019 Amended /2020 Budgets? We apparently will be seeing soon enough.. imo...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's