Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-27-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed May 27, 2020 9:12 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

5-27-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat I quote- “It is not in the interest of the financial system to raise the exchange rate of the dollar because it will lead to a decrease in the Iraqi dinar price and a decrease in purchasing power and will lead to inflation,” noting that “the classes with limited income and those with salaries will be the first affected by this decision”. This was taken right out of an article by Parliamentary Finance Committee member, Ahmed Al-Saffar, on Wednesday (May 20, 2020). I would trust and respect his comments much more than the corrupt parliament member comments (and others) that are coming out that say just the opposite. So relax. This financial crisis could lead to Iraq raising the value of the dinar in the long run.

5-27-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...There's really only 3 things in the news right now. The first would be Kurdistan and Baghdad to resolve their differences. The 2nd one would be the completing of the government - the last 7 remaining ministers and then the 3rd one is all the economic articles. That's it...so what they're telling you here is the two items - Kurdistan trying to resolve their differences with Baghdad and the 2nd one completing the formation of government...they're telling you what their delay is before they can launch their economy. It doesn't get any more cut and dry and simplified than that. They're telling you what the delay is. They're saying, 'hey Kurdistan has to reach an agreement with Baghdad and Baghdad has to get the last 7 ministers in there.' They're telling you what the delays are before they can launch the economy. That's why now they're talking about the economy around those items. That simple. That's what you're waiting on...

5-27-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] ...no new rate in Iraq. Just lots of chatter and BS. Reality is nothing happened in the banking industry...They have to reset…it is inevitable. IMO if we are going to see the reset on June 1st...Something needs to break hard and heavy in the next 1 to 2 days...

5-26-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...everything is happening at an amazing fast pace, warp speed with the reinstatement of the dinar, the monetary reform itself. It's at a point right now where it's coming so fast that you can't miss it...

5-26-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat So, we see in today’s news yet more arguments about whether to float the dinar or not. Floating the dinar is bad, but ONLY if floating is kept on the program rate and not reinstated for global trading. This is coming from the CBI not me, just so you know. So we see lots of arguments for pro and con on this subject matter but remember again they are talking about program rate only with the confines of the CBI and not on FOREX which is international. ...Will they reinstate international and then float the currency like they need to do? ...We know this has been the plan all along to float the IQD on FOREX. The IMF has already told us of the future plan to reinstate and put the IQD in a “basket of currencies”.

5-26-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...We know for a FACT that if they had already accomplished this event back in 2013 or sooner...they might not be this financial mess they are in...reinstating their currency on FOREX is the cure all for Iraq’s economic problems...But having reinstated the IQD with a sound monetary policy would have helped to avoid these problems that they are now facing...They seem to be slowly leaning towards this decision... and I believe that they have already come to the conclusion they must revalue and reinstate the currency and do it prior to the July salaries coming due...We have a really good opportunity to see the reinstatement sometime in June of this year not Jan 2021...What is left now is to wait for something from the CBI and I will be totally convinced they are moving ahead and actually plan to do it this time...

5-26-2020 Intel Guru Delta ...great information from the Financial Minister. In his tweet he's talking about they're tying to get Iraq back to the financial status internationally. Guess what happened? He just have [gave] an executive order and he ordered the Central Bank of Iraq with other financial entities in Iraq to implement and launch that ASAP so Iraq can regain their financial status internationally...the glory days...they have to activate whatever they needed to implement from the Prime Minister and the Office of Financial Ministry...this is just amazing. This is just unbelievable...

5-26-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] I heard from folks in redemption centers they have been ready for about 3 weeks now. I am friends with someone who helped set up redemption centers…so yes…I do not doubt there are redemption centers…as to 800 numbers…I am told they will distribute those via a secure web link and you will get a unique 800 number to call…yes I believe these things are real.

5-26-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan What it looks like is there was a notice given on the 19th. Then, moving along from that, banks are closed and a holiday ensues for five days to mark Eid Al-Fitr a time of giving. The mask of Covd-19 is in play.. Nothing like a plan-demic to hide what is in plain site. Very well orchestrated on many fronts. The one front that will usher our win, is what we await on now. imo. No turning back once one jumps from the deck! That is where they are, in the air imo...lol.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's