Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-7-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:34 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

6-7-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...you have a government [Iraq] and the government was actually put together by Donald Trump. You [Iraq citizens] are now going to get what you deserve...an increase in the value of your currency so you have more purchasing power. You'll be one-to-one with the American dollar inside of your county and outside eventually your currency will float and it'll have an international rate...I think you already know what that rate is. Look at what the rate is for Saudi Arabia. Look at what the rate is for Kuwait. You're not only going to have purchasing power added but now you're going to have the mineral rights, oil rights...the Kurds IMO put their signature on this HCL and it's going to be delivered I believe on Monday...

6-7-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [...what do you think dollar amount will be for the dinar RV?] ...This is all my opinion and not financial or investment advice. Dinar I'm hoping for something between $3.50 and 6.00 and on the dong I'm hoping for 5 - 25 cents...the plan for the longest time was the dong at 5 - 10 cents. The only reason it may be higher now is because Vietnam wants to pull away from China. I don't think $1 on the dong is possible or realistic. And I think even 50 cents is a stretch...Heck even 25 cents for them is a big stretch.

6-7-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy They are talking a lot about the rate change. Some of the changes seem very minor but any change is better than no change at all. It's hard not to get overly excited. Let's keep positive and pay attention to what's going on because like I said ever since Al-Kazemi got put into office man that guy's hitting the ground running.

6-6-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 They're in the process of letting it be official...of realizing it. I'm happy and I hope you are too...be grateful for the evidence that you're seeing in your investment. I love you...

6-6-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Member of Parliamentary Finance: The country's financial situation is very critical and we are working to get out of the crisis" Another reiteration of what is going on. But, Al-Nassery just told us what he is doing and that is going into the social market economy. That includes the Secondary Markets...They are not going into the market economies of the world at a program rate. The theme is not wait and stagnate it is ACTIVATE!! They say in the current week to come...

6-6-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy there's a lot of reasons to be excited...some things happened yesterday or I should say last night while you were sleeping...it's a little exciting... Article "Parliament passes vacant bag candidates and succeeds in completing the A-Kazemi government" Yes it's okay, you can clap or you can pee-pee dance it's okay! It looks like his cabinet is complete. I don't see anything missing...it looks like finally Al-Kazemi has a complete cabinet, Yay! ...I feel good about this...there's a lot of positive vibes going on out there...

6-6-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff Article "Parliament passes vacant bag candidates and succeeds in completing the Al-Kazemi government" They have completed the full formation of the government. But remember I told you there were two things needed which are the linchpin. Two not one. They have to finish their agreement with Kurdistan and they had to finish the last 7 ministers. The last 7 ministers is done. Out of 2 you have 1 remaining. Article "Next week a delegation will visit Baghdad to resolve the agreement on the oil file". This is Kurdistan...you're gonna have everything pretty much done within a week. They should have this done probably by the 10th...they're on track to finish the two remaining items. They already got the government done. They could most likely have the second last remaining variable...done next week...that will allow them to probably change the rate during the second half of June...It looks like Iraq will go international as well during that second half of June.

6-6-2020 Intel Guru Footforward Tweet: "Mustafa Al-Kadhimi: My cabinet is now complete with today's vote... This is vital in implementing our program and delivering on our commitments to our people - who are waiting for actions, not words. I think parliament for renewing its confidence. We will move forward with optimism and fortitude." [So this means the government has formed completely then?] yes. ...You notice he's talking about actions. What actions do Iraqis want? They want monetary reform. [things are looking good for this month.] agreed.

6-6-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "INCLUDING STOPPING THE CURRENCY AUCTION AND CHANGING THE DINAR PRICE .. 5 DEPUTIES PRESENT PROPOSALS TO BRIDGE THE BUDGET DEFICIT" ...this is one of those WOW articles. ...these are members of the House of Representatives so the next area to take up these recommendations would be the Finance Committee and then the CBI. But I have to tell you this is already in motion and the CBI is already working on these measures. But it was very nice to see parliamentary members making their ideas heard and for once coming up with sensible recommendations that will work.

6-6-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...we've got a lot going on. The news is red-hot...we're probably around the second half of June...This thing is coming upon us. We're at the very end of it.

6-6-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 It's time to realize in my opinion that the monetary reform is point-blank. It's out there and they're talking about it to the citizens - the trickling down of information just the way we told you. They are protecting it. The CBI has locked their doors. The borders are shut down. Have you called anybody to see if you can buy this currency? It's getting harder to get that's all.

6-6-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy Article "Parliamentary solutions to the financial crisis Al-Kazemi's office...Trends towards changing the dollar policy and the exchange rate" Well I don't know about you guys, I can think of a way...man I'm telling you 2020 is our year. Let's not get overly excited but go ahead, we can do the pee-pee dance just a little bit! Looking good!

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's