Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-10-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:56 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

6-10-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...There are many many countries that are pouring into Iraq now, all at once. They are squeezing in - Why? ...because they've been working with the Central Bank of Iraq. They had to be one and understand that the economic and monetary reform of the Iraqi dinar has been launched. Amen...

6-10-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...I look forward to seeing what's gonna happen from these meetings. They start tomorrow [Wednesday, the 10th]. I know a lot of people are feeling anxious because there's a lot of people that have a vibe that this thing is getting ready to pop off and this meeting is gonna tell us a whole lot. We will soon see. Let's keep your fingers crossed.

6-10-2020 Newshound Guru MiltiaMan ...they're [CBI] not allowed to just go out and broadcast to everybody exactly how they're gonna do it but they do educate to a certain degree. Plausible deniability, I like to call it. I think we have a really good time frame that we're staring at and the speed at which they're doing it, the urgency. The wording that they're using - Implement. Activate. Immediate. Speed. They're using all that terminology. It's all over the place. You can't deny it..

6-10-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [...we are in the best position ever...its coming down to the wire. we expect deal done with the kurds re oil this week if has not already been done.] Coming down the wire indeed!

6-9-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [So what is the “rumored rate range for the VND? I have heard anywhere between .10 - 2.00] rumors have it in that range. There is no way it will be 2 bucks in my opinion...5 cents would be my opinion for a low end rate on the dong.

6-9-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] The currency boards have been covered with rumors and all kinds of details over the last few weeks...…well, I am hearing those same things from people who send me posts and rumors and videos…So I call my banking contacts in Zurich, Dubai, Reno and Hong Kong…and I am waiting for the money to move… so yes I hear those rumors but I just do not see any money movement yet...We were expecting a lot to occur over the weekend and expecting a lot to occur overnight last night. We are seeing a lot of positioning…there are key players in key places right now….it is happening, but we need to watch it roll out…there is a lot of disclosure happening…I am excited about this.

6-9-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy It's definitely getting close to crunch time here. We know that tomorrow on the 10th the heavy hitters start pulling in for this big meeting with the United States and Iraq. The official meeting starts on the 11th but people are arriving and starting talks on the 10th. We're definitely going to be paying close attention to what is going on over these next couple of days...

6-9-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...The news today is short but all very good as Iraq now seems to be moving in the right direction. The stronghold of Iran on Iraq seems to be broken...We see the protestors back on track as they want the promised reforms. We are hearing that al-Kazemi is going to give them all the demands they requested. Meanwhile the CBI is making plans to launch and complete “project to delete the zeros” this year... So, NO, things are not as usual for Iraq they are moving ahead...the momentum will increase as time goes on...

6-9-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [...if they changed the rate this Wednesday, they couldn’t keep it hidden or a secret for a few weeks? They’d have to come right out with it?] yep. You can't have two different exchange rates in play. It's one or the other. You can't have one in country and another outside of the country. They can't hide this or keep it "in country"...As soon as the rate changes, it has to go international. From east to west. Would take about 8-13 hours to process through the system is what I've been told...banking systems are set up for that kind of thing. It will change in their system suddenly. Over night. From east to west.

6-9-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...that level of news about launching their economy, completing the 2020 budget that would suggest they're ready to change the rate because IMO the approval process of the budget is waiting on the rate change...they are preparing to send the budget for approval around the end of June. IMO they have to send it after the rate has changed.

6-9-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...my broker is able to get dinars still but the thing is the borders of Iraq are shut tight...also the Central Bank of Iraq about 2 1/2 years ago stopped selling dinars to money exchangers, to brokers...before you introduce a new currency, a redenomination with a new exchange rate you have to collect the old currency. You can't have dual currency out there. You can't have a dual exchange rate...It is difficult to get the Iraqi dinar...

6-9-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...In order for them [Iraq] to be a sovereign nation they must have a recognizable currency, so we are rooting for the people to recognize them as a sovereign nation so that we can get the currency recognized and we definitely can expect a rate change to happen by then. It's all looking good...It seems to me like every bit of news now that we read seems to be going in a positive direction...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's