Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-12-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:56 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

6-12-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy they should have all their ducks in a row this month. The anticipation is that the rate will happen so that it can help them with the second half of this year. This is the rumors floating around inside the dinar community and to be quite honest that makes perfectly good sense...we know that in many cases when we're dealing with Iraq what makes sense to us does not necessarily make sense - period... or that they do anything that makes sense.

6-12-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [Has anyone heard any promising news about the Dong Lately...] we won't hear any news on the dong until it happens. They will keep this EXTREMELY quiet and there will be no warning before it goes. The dong will just go. Before the dinar. And then there will be no more dinar to get. Then the US will put sanctions on Iraq. Then tons of people will sell their dinar. Then the dinar will revalue. This is all in my opinion..

6-12-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] Iraq contacts are still very hopeful we could see it on Saturday… [Why did Trump mention RV on June 7 if it is not rolling out sooner than November?] I have some info that I am not allowed to share and I do not think we are waiting for November. I feel we are much closer than that. We need to get it out 120 days before the election imo… Remember this is a “when” and not an “if”...We are in the perfect storm for it…

6-11-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] I still think we need to see more disclosure but the banking world seems to think things are going to break loose today...We are watching the end…we just have to hold on and make it through it...the thing about the banking side is they have to be prepared at all times because when it is ready…they have to be in place…but, they are like the boy who cried wolf… I believe the rank and file bankers are doing their best…

6-11-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...From the Central Bank we are still hearing all very good news in the effort to go international so Iraq can tap into these secondary markets with investors. But what will these investors invest in? So, we see the dilemma again in not having a marketable currency within the global exchanges. By not having a viable currency this impacts the ability of the ISX investors, to issue more bonds, to pay debts and incentives for investors to want to flock to Iraq. Oh – but now suddenly we see investors beginning to come in. Why? I believe they know of the plan to globalize the economy thus have a viable currency and have it very soon.

6-11-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat There is much more going on than the Iraqi news media is telling us. The CBI is being very sneaky. I believe we are at the cusp of the end of this long-awaited payoff of our investment. This is of course not investment advice in anyway and just my opinion based on all the information I am now hearing. We know the central bank still has to educate the citizens again and so this will be our sure que as to the status of the “project to delete the zeros”. Yes, we are moving ahead but we still need a final confirmation. Will the CBI give it to us soon?..

6-11-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...we know right now that the United States is over there. They're in dialog with Iraq. Iraq is really pushing for sovereignty. We need this to happen. People keep asking me, "What do you mean...about sovereignty?" If you invest in the Iraqi dinar there's a reason why you can't walk in right now into Wells Fargo and exchange it at its current rate. That's because the currency at the present moment is not being recognized internationally...for the most part most banks won't deal with you right now because the currency is not an international currency. That's because we need the United Nations to once again allow Iraq to have their sovereignty and in order to do so they have to have their own currency which means they have to recognize the Iraqi dinar...

6-11-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [...is there any reason the Iraqi dinar went from $3+ in 2004 then declined sharply to 0.0008? How can a currency fall so fast?] that should be 2003 I think. It fell because it was manipulated to go there. That was the program rate. Part of how, in my opinion, we know the dinar isn't supposed to be worthless. [so when they RV they would have to go back to at least that rate again right?] there are two potential outcomes. A reinstatement (RI) which takes it back to the old rate, or an RV, which can take it somewhere below or above the old rate...my opinion is it will RV higher then the old rate.

6-11-2020 Newshound Guru Kaperoni I have received a few messages from members in recent weeks asking me what the chances are that Iraq will LOP. It is possible but keep in mind Parliament would have to approve of such an event.

6-11-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ...OIL: We saw negative prices recently, but it has shot back up to almost $40. This shouldn't come as a surprise - OIL is a necessary commodity, the world isn't going to stop using or needing it anytime soon, and Iraq has a lot. Conclusion: Good for Iraq. GOI (Government of Iraq): Our new guy in office Kazzamie continues to plow through obstacles, protests against the former PMs are fading in the rear view mirror quickly, and the list of accomplishments is getting more impressive by the day...My opinion on the Budget is pretty simple: It doesn't have to be announced prior to an RV, the future rate of the Iraqi Dinar doesn't need to be published in it. ...Kazzamie is weeding through the mess, doing positive things, moving the ship forward...Also noteworthy is an article...CNN. Broadcasting That "It is possible to raise the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar,“! If this kind of stuff doesn't put a smile on your face, nothing will!

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's