Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc. Gurus 3-22-12 updated again!

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc. Gurus 3-22-12 updated again!

Unread postby Vixen » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:54 am

3-22-12 *Randy Koonce ~understand it’s a political process and it won’t turn into a financial process until the ministers and S. C. are done…they can’t pay their people...but there’s pressure and will continue until it’s done. If they have the summit and no one shows up...If they have it and just 2 people don’t show, it’s an absolute failure…like Kuwait – the largest with oil – and the Saudi’s, the 2 big boys in the Arab League. It’s an utter failure if they don’t show up so there’s a lot going on.

3-22-2012 *Bear5642 ~MALIKI IS STILL THE PRIME MINSTER OF IRAQ...MALIKI DID NOT RESIGN...AND HE WILL HAVE TO SIGN OFF ON THE RV...AND NO ONE CAN MAKE HIM DO IT, BUT...THE PRESSURE HAS BEEN APPLIED BIG TIME.

3-22-2012 *Bulldog75 ~THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SUMMIT. RV SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED LAST WEEK AND PRIOR. THIS IS ABOUT: MONEY, OIL, POWER, POLITICS AND NOW TIMING. RATES CAN BE CHANGED IN THE LAST MINUTE IN THE COMPUTER SYSTEM PRIOR TO RATE POST. MATHEMATICALLY THE RATE COULD BE SOMEWHERE PROBABLY REALISTICALLY BETWEEN $4-14. BASED ON SOURCES AND DATA WE HAVE RECEIVED IT APPEARS PROBABILITY NEAR THE $14. BANKS ARE ON HIGH ALERT. THIS IS THE HIGHEST PROBABILITY FACTOR THAT WE HAVE EVER SEEN. HOUR TO HOUR; MINUTE TO MINUTE. WE ARE THAT CLOSE IMHO.

3-22-2012 *SWFloridaGuru ~We are seeing record spending from Iraq where the total spending is greater than the capacity of the economy and productivity when prices are outside the scope of balances. We believe deals have been struck and debts have been forgiven under agreements related to the upcoming rate change and investments therein.

3-22-2012 *Bluwolf ~JUST WANT TO CLEAR THE TIME FACTOR... ALL BANK TIME, ALL CHANGES TO SYSTEMS, ALL FEEDS TO SYSTEMS ARE ON A EST TIME FRAME AND NOTHING ELSE. THE RATES ARE LOCKED AND LOADED, NOTHING HAS OR WILL CHANGE, PERIOD.

3-21-2012 *SWFloridaGuru ~There have been rumors the RV is done and in the banks since June. So, this is nothing new. It's very simple, when the BIS releases an adjusted rate or basket of rates back to all the central banks, then it will be done. It will be very easy to confirm and it won't be a secret. Random, dummy rates and numbers for testing purposes have nothing to do with actual rates...the rampant rumors and frequent reports do have some validity in the sense that this joint effort has required much testing and necessary steps taken in preparation which have been observed by different agencies and led to confusion.

3-22-2012 *SWFloridaGuru ~Just because someone works at a 3-letter agency or is a high level banking official does not mean they are privy to date or rate information. If the contact is solid, usually while admitting the process underway, they will also be the first to explain the complexity and admit they don't have all the answers. Daily RV predictions are unnecessary.

3-22-2012 *Cap1 ~I'VE BEEN TOLD BY TWO SEPERATE SOURCES TO BE WATCHING FOR IT WITHIN THE NEXT COUPLE OF HOURS. WILL IT SHOW ITSELF? DON'T KNOW. WE WILL SEE.

3-22-2012 *Hammerman ~Nothing has changed since...last night. Shabbi is in control and...He will release it when he feels it is best for iraq. Maliki, Talbani, Allawi, un, ust, imf, wb, bis, All out the picture...we just wait again...there must be something Shabbi is waiting on...he might wait until right before the Summit. I do know it is in Shabibi's control.

3-22-2012 *8Ball ~it can be trade-able at any rate...most likely Iraq would want to RV before becoming trade-able...since the current activity looks like a Chapter 7 lift announcement is pending during the Summit…All debt has been negotiated. There is nothing else to do…Kuwait has it’s boarders recognized by the only country it boarders. Iraq has all debt reduced or elimiated. They can only be waiting for the formation of the Iraqi government, Security minister etc., Which Maliki has already agreed with Allawi’s selection for the defense minister.

3-22-2012 *Hammerman ~there are no no no NO NO NO NO NNNNNNOOOOOO delays...only thing delayed was the press release...i'll start looking late this after noon...cant share any more...and no i did not call it for this after noon...i stated ill start looking...its all good, my ears are burning and im smiling.

3-22-2012 *SWFloridaGuru ~Just because someone works at a 3-letter agency or is a high level banking official does not mean they are privy to date or rate information. If the contact is solid, usually while admitting the process underway, they will also be the first to explain the complexity and admit they don't have all the answers. Daily RV predictions are unnecessary.

3-22-2012 *Hammerman ~there is no rv, as some say, also there are no whales cashing in, as some say. UST is still saying could late today into tonight, key word could, my intel from Iraq still saying maybe tonight, maybe...also says Shabibi might go on tonight into Friday nite...also says might be the day the summit starts or the day the summit ends, this is what I'm being told...all is done, over, just need a release...hope this sums it up.

3-22-2012 *FreewayBill ~The intel the past week has been better and better each day. Our time is near and we will wait and watch it unfold.

3-22-2012 *Jonnywg ~we are waiting for info to be released...Today we received calls that our information was being finished...this leads us to believe more substantiating information will be released...I will report as it happens... we...feel that our opportunity is close.

3-22-2012 *SWFloridaGuru ~Iraq has made it clear what their goals are: Ensure the stability of the dinar by increasing its value to become more competitive with the USD, contribute to economic growth, rebuild their banking sector, modernize the Iraqi economy, enter the WTO with full ascension and maintain a stable, competitive, market-based system. 9 years later... here we are, finally! Our best shot for an RV/RI to date is between now and the Summit.

3-22-2012 *SWFloridaGuru ~I want to address a growing concern many people have in regards to these "bank packages." Many of these packages require you to provide personal information including full name, amount of dinar you hold, email etc. ...surely just releasing the bank code at the proper time should be enough, without people having to release there personal info. This is completely unnecessary and very dangerous.

3-22-2012 *Poppy3 ~friends things are very quiet right now and all sources are still saying this will be activated anytime now before the 29th. It can happen any hour of any day...the summit being on the 29th says they have to act or go into the summit as failures to complete what they promised all the arab nations do you think they want that kind of embarrasment on their face. Absolutely not.

3-22-2012 *Footforward ~Everything is moving along. I like where we are. I love what I'm hearing...im looking for this to happen before the end of the month and im looking for a great rate.

3-22-2012 *SWFloridaGuru ~Iraq has made many moves lately that signify they are looking to become political and economic leaders not only among the Arab nations but the world. They have fulfilled all mandates required from the UN, made reparations to Kuwait. Settled outstanding files with all Arab countries and are looking to make a statement to the world to this affect by hosting the Summit. Maliki is trying to bolster the public image of Iraq and maintain good relations with all. They have rebuilt Iraq with a lot of help and a currency that's worth a tenth of a cent is an embarrassment.

3-22-2012 *Vic1 ~WE ARE...RRREEEAAALLLLLLYYY... LOOKING GOOD!!! NO APRIL FOOLS JOKE...HERE!!! EVEN IF WE RV...TODAY!! THE CBI...WILL NOT OPEN TILL APRIL 2...SEE THE POINT! SALEH...said...The RV'S of MOST COUNTRIES...ARE DONE...IN THE FIRST QUARTER!!!

3-22-2012 *Hammerman ~there is no rv, as some say, also there are no whales cashing in, as some say. UST is still saying could late today into tonight, key word could, my intel from Iraq still saying maybe tonight, maybe...also says Shabibi might go on tonight into Friday nite...also says might be the day the summit starts or the day the summit ends, this is what I'm being told...all is done, over, just need a release...hope this sums it up.

3-22-2012 *FreewayBill The intel the past week has been better and better each day. Our time is near and we will wait and watch it unfold.

3-22-2012 *Jonnywg ~we are waiting for info to be released...Today we received calls that our information was being finished...this leads us to believe more substantiating information will be released...I will report as it happens... we...feel that our opportunity is close.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's