Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-10-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:29 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

8-10-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy Article: "Deputy: The economic file will be part of Al-Kazemi's visit to the White House" Good. Because I know what you're thinking. Why don't they just go ahead and change the rate? I'm sure that'll be a pretty big boost don't you think? I surely do. Quote: '...the economic file will be part of the files that the Prime Minister Al-Kazemi will discuss during his visit to the White House next week.' ...I'm sure one of the things that Al-Kazemi is going to be saying to him is 'look we need to do infrastructure . We don't have scabbily right now. We're going to be starting from square one and we need some kind of help. A big help for us would be for you to once again recognize our sovereignty and then please remove the restrictions off our currency and let us reinstate our rate so that we can start importing all the supplies we need to do infrastructure.' Man I am so waiting for that announcement...

8-10-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [Does the dong and the dinar have to go at the same time? Could they go months apart or even years apart?] they don't "have to" go together. It's better if they do. Easier if they do. They would likely be weeks or months apart if they don't go together. Not years. In my opinion. ...It's been the plan for a long time for them to go together.

8-10-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ No bad news over the weekend…still quiet…The redemption center side...Everything is hushed and I think that is a very good sign. Hopefully we will see some real movement.

8-9-2020 Intel Guru RayRen98 The Economic File will be the largest file PM Al-Kadhimi discusses with Pres. Trump in Washington on August 20. The Iraqi news is saying they are hoping great successes from the meeting in Washington. Thousands of protestors have blocked all entrances to the green zone and demanding their rights. They are now saying that Al-Kadhimi needs to do the economic reforms now!

8-9-2020 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...There is no random act. Monetary policy is earned and that means Iraq needs to pass laws open their economy and prosper for their currency to appreciate. ...I'll say it again, if Iraq has any intent to make the dinar equal to the dollar as some kind of overnight event as the guru's say, it will be a neutral event/LOP. That is the only way they could do such a thing with 42+ trillion in circulation. Not what we want to see happen.

8-9-2020 Newshound Guru Vic [Do you still like the Dinar as an investment?] Yes!...The IQD is very precious, do not GET RID OF YOURS!... I've been saying for awhile that Brexit and Basel lll must be met prior to this going down! Now since then the CV19 issue! Set back Brexit, you all heard what the PREZ., said about Income Tax! UK & USA both need MONEY$$$! The Gold price just shot past 2 Grand! 3 grand is coming! That means USD has dropped in value! So, with that said what do you think both countries need? A shot of Whiskey or a GOOD Shot of IQD!!! When? I think it's a matter of some/ a few issues that need be cleared up.

8-9-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy Article: "Parliament reveals: The draft budget for 2021 will be ready this month" This ought to be very very interesting...there are many people who believe in this budget is the rate change...this is good. Let's get it out of the way. Seriously, let's get in there early. Let's get it voted on. Let's get it reviewed so there's no more excused and there's no delays. That would really be a huge step if Iraq could this time around get their budget in ahead of time to be discussed and voted on...everything is looking good...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's