Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-11-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:25 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

8-11-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...to be quite honest, man, I understand why the bank was making a pitch for a rate around $1.13 / $1.34 but man after talking to my friend and thinking this over I can understand why they might go ahead with the $3.22 rate. I'm NOT saying that's what the rate is. I'm just saying they don't have anything to lose. They have nothing there. They need to rebuild everything. They need purchasing power. So if we reinstate the rate at $3.22 that gives Iraq the purchasing power they need to import all the supplies and goodies they need to start rebuilding that country. Then later on if they want to go back and do an adjustment and lower it then by all means you could do so. But for now they have nothing whatsoever...

8-11-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...I said to you very clearly...I want you to look for this week is the word sovereign. Vice President Pence comes out and he says words in a rather interesting speech...it was exciting that you see Vice President Pence...talking about Iraq...And what did he say? 'Iraq is strong and sovereign.' Hello. So there's your word. Coincidence? No. But what was a coincidence though was a few hours later you got President Trump himself come out and he says, 'There's going to be cuts in both your income and your capital gains taxes.' ...so he says out of the blue, on the same day [as] the key word 'sovereign'...talk about timing. Alright maybe it's a coincidence. But golly this coincidence grabbed me!

8-10-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "A parliamentary bloc calls on Al-Kazemi to implement the government program before performing any foreign visit" Quote: "Iraq suffers from major security, service and economic problems, and it was the first to follow up these files before making any visit or any foreign government tour." Next week, the Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, will start an official visit to the United States of America, at the head of a government delegation, based on an official invitation." So in other words, get the reforms done before you leave... This I like...imo.

8-10-2020 Guest Guru Scrappy keynote: US Dollar becoming asset backed is TIMED with the rate change. Because the dinar is one of the assets backing the USD (THAT'S HUGE). ...half of Iraq 's fiscal year start's 10/1...US's fiscal year starts 10/1...Iraq can only change their rate at the begging of a new fiscal period...That's why the (White Paper) reforms are linked to a budget (require funding). The HCL is a REFORM (oil payments to citizens) that requires budget funding. Iraq 's current constitution only goes to article 139, they have to amend the constitution and add both HCL & ARTICLE 140 to it. Both 140 & HCL have been approved since 2005 and cant be implemented until the rate changes. Those are some of the WHITE PAPER REFORMS waiting on the rate change budget approval for the 2nd half of their year... If Iraq doesn't Change their rate in September, then were waiting until March of next year.

8-10-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy Article: "The second round of strategic dialogue between Ira and America will start soon, amid Suni-Kurdish support" Quote: "Kurdistan region of Iraq are awaiting the results of the second round of strategic dialogue negotiations between Iraq and the United States which is scheduled finally for August 20th..." If you think about this, this is towards the end of August...then they will have the rest of September, all of October and then elections the first couple of days in November. Man if I was Trump, if I wanted to make some people very very happy and you wanted to give some kind of boost to economies around the world, I could think of a way...how about we just reinstate that $3.22 right there. I would love to see that...

8-10-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ No bad news over the weekend…still quiet…The redemption center side...Everything is hushed and I think that is a very good sign. Hopefully we will see some real movement.

8-10-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy Article: "Deputy: The economic file will be part of Al-Kazemi's visit to the White House" Good. Because I know what you're thinking. Why don't they just go ahead and change the rate? I'm sure that'll be a pretty big boost don't you think? I surely do. Quote: '...the economic file will be part of the files that the Prime Minister Al-Kazemi will discuss during his visit to the White House next week.' ...I'm sure one of the things that Al-Kazemi is going to be saying to him is 'look we need to do infrastructure . We don't have scabbily right now. We're going to be starting from square one and we need some kind of help. A big help for us would be for you to once again recognize our sovereignty and then please remove the restrictions off our currency and let us reinstate our rate so that we can start importing all the supplies we need to do infrastructure.' Man I am so waiting for that announcement...

8-10-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [Does the dong and the dinar have to go at the same time? Could they go months apart or even years apart?] they don't "have to" go together. It's better if they do. Easier if they do. They would likely be weeks or months apart if they don't go together. Not years. In my opinion. ...It's been the plan for a long time for them to go together.
8-9-2020 Intel Guru RayRen98 The Economic File will be the largest file PM Al-Kadhimi discusses with Pres. Trump in Washington on August 20. The Iraqi news is saying they are hoping great successes from the meeting in Washington. Thousands of protestors have blocked all entrances to the green zone and demanding their rights. They are now saying that Al-Kadhimi needs to do the economic reforms now!

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's