Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-22-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:42 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

8-22-2020 Newshound Guru Kaperoni The four contracts that were signed over the past few days with Iraq are a good start to launching investment and ultimately a private sector but it's up to Iraq since they still have laws to pass as well as creating the conditions for more investors to participate.

8-21-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...Trump made it very clear we are not removing our troops until we've been paid which means theoretically...we're not pulling the troops until Iraq has revalued the currency and it has value because we've already been paid in dinar it just doesn't have value. So until it has value we have not been paid...

8-21-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...it looks to me like they're just getting ready to make a huge move into rebuilding Iraq . There are some things I want to see get done first and it looks like they're heading in some major positive ways...this is a great huge step forward for Iraq...sort term/long term I'm looking for anything that can help the economy grow, anything whatsoever because if their economy grows so does the value of their currency.

8-21-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "PRIME MINISTER MUSTAFA AL-KAZEMI WILL MEET WITH U.S. PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP AT THE WHITE HOUSE" I can assure you that the RV or reinstatement will not happen anytime soon after his visit or return home to Iraq . However, having said this Al-Kazemi is setting the groundwork and establishing relations that will lead to and enable the CBI to conduct the project to delete the zeros, which we all know leads to the reinstatement soon after.

8-21-2020 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] ...the Iraqi delegation...came in...they had their meeting – we know that they did accomplish some things – I think they did sign off on a few things...So...are we going to see a rate change for Iraq anytime soon? We think they usually do that on a Wednesday or a Saturday...they may do something more internationally on Saturday... I did get from a top banking source – that the switch was pulled at 4PM this afternoon [Thursday]... Does it mean something could happen Saturday? I don’t think we can write that off – even though we usually do talk about next week – and look it could go to that – not saying it won’t...I’m saying one of our sources who gave us previous information said – be aware of the next couple of days and don’t write off the weekend as a possibility...I am going to say we are on a day by day basis... I am excited about where we are...

8-21-2020 Intel Guru RayRen98 Thursday UPDATE... : WASHINGTON IS SUPPOSEDLY REPORTING THAT THIS MORNING MEETINGS HAVE CONCLUDED THAT THE KURDS AND BAGHDAD HAVE COMPLETED THEIR AGREEMENT ON THE MONEY AND THE DISPUTED TERRITORY! PRIME MINISTER AL-KADHIMI ANNOUNCES THAT IRAQ IS OPEN FOR U.S. BUSINESS AND A RAPID EXIT OF MILITARY FORCES OVER A PERIOD OF 3 YEARS. AL-HALBOUSI, SPEAKER OF THE COUNCIL OF REPRESENTATIVES, STATED THAT PARLIAMENT WILL CONVENE SEPTEMBER 3 WITH SEVERAL LAWS BEING ADDRESSED AND THE SURFACING OF THE 2020 BUDGET COMING SOON. US BANKS ARE "REVVING UP" THEIR RESOURCES, SOME PLANNING TO CONTACT CUSTOMERS PRIVATELY.

8-21-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [...I guess this could go on for years...] ...This shouldn't go on for years in my opt...what I see is that Iran's entire network is absolutely being dismantled. That alone is a huge deal and something that shifts things in Iraq and the middle east...And so so so much is coming together right now...Very suddenly the RV will just happen.

8-21-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] I still have bankers waiting for activity over the weekend and waiting for announcements from Iraq.

8-21-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "The Central Bank directs banks not to disburse salaries without financial approval" They are holding back because they await the White Papers or notification that they can pay everyone equally. That will require the new rate imo. Hence, the meetings in DC are being said to be very successful and whereby international status is front and center. That must have a rate oriented to the deals. The goal is to complete reforms. That requires Article 8. Well who met with Kahdimi yesterday? Yep. The IMF did. Getting good my friends!! ...imo.

8-21-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...the definition of sovereignty is a self governing state...right now the U.S. does not govern Iraq. We were coaching Iraq and we have handcuffs on them preventing them from going International but we do not govern them...they manage their own affairs. Right now they're even making international moves again. They're doing their own thing.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's