Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-29-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:53 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

8-29-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "MINISTER OF OIL: THE CONTRACT WITH CHEVRON WILL MAKE IRAQ AT THE FOREFRONT OF COUNTRIES WITH ENERGY" Like I keep saying this is Iraq’s last chance to use what oil revenues they have to rebuild the country and their economy. Life is changing to outside fossil fuels. What will they finally do? Implementing the customs and tariffs must be implemented now! There is no turning back unless they want another financial crisis and this next time they will not be able to crawl their way out of it. If not for Trump’s help with US commitments they would be doomed now even.

8-29-2020 Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf Kap [Guru Kaperoni] is incorrect, the IQD is not "internationally recognised", that is a term that comes with Art 8. Currently, as all Art 14 currencies, the IQD is a non-convertible currency and when Iraq accepts the obligations of Art 8 the currency will become partially convertible and accepted by international banks. Trading internationally is something different, the IQD has been traded on Forex for many years but at the higher levels not available to most. In 2013 there were 4 Forex trading pairs and by 2018 that had increased to 11.

8-29-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff Article: "Britain commends action on Baghdad and Erbil and shows commitment to addressing the broader challenges of Iraq" Quote: "the most urgent of these challenges is addressing the economic crisis facing the country..." Look at this. This is huge. Quote continues: "...through the introduction of necessary economic reforms." ...This is amazing...those reforms require funding from the budget and the budget is married to the rate change...

8-28-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 I don't have a date. I see solid reasons for it to happen in the next 5 seconds as the same way I see solid reasons for it to happen at the end of this year. It doesn't matter to me. What matters to me is the progress, the movement.

8-28-2020 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] Let’s take a look at where we are because we finally got some conclusive intel today that seems to make an agreement consensus with all intel sources that I am using - that I have – all different directions coming together on the same page...It’s interesting because we do have a consensus from all of my sources...Now – here’s the thing – we talked Tuesday night about the possibility of a Wed/Thurs/Friday timeframe...Now we had the impression that this could go any day almost any minute...that is what I had at the time on Tuesday and we told you – and we said this for years I guess - that this is a moving target and things do change...Now...we are supposed to be notified and start setting our appointments either Monday or Tuesday - this coming...Monday is a ?? question mark – I don’t know that we would but I do believe we would start on the first day of September – that is Tuesday...

8-28-2020 Intel Guru Bruce ...I’m not sure about Iraq – whether they are going to show that rate as early...this coming Sunday - I’ve got information that says they may show the new international rate on Sunday...we know that the rates have already changed in country – least we have been told they have – and now we just wait and see what Iraq does in terms of the international rate...They may have a rate that is already known within certain countries of the Middle East – that they are trading with – so it is nothing we have to worry about...the nice thing is they all agree – very different sources from the highest banking sources – in corporate offices and all the other sources we talk to...

8-28-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff I've been telling you since June you're waiting for Kurdistan and Baghdad to reach that comprehensive agreement. Iraq has to have stability. It's that simple...U.S companies have not been investing in Iraq the last 3 years and one of the reason was because Kurdistan and Baghdad have to make an agreement...

8-28-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "IRAQI FINANCE CONFIRMS TO PROCEED WITH A PLAN TO AUTOMATE CUSTOMS TRANSACTIONS AND PROCEDURES" ...remember I told you this automated system needs to tie into currency rates on FOREX. The dinar has to be on FOREX for this to work. We have heard about them doing this for years now. I think they are now finally going to do it.

8-28-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] ...Remember they are releasing a lot of misinformation now…and I am trying to piece through it...I am still excited about where we are at. [So they have kicked the can once again…] I don’t believe the can is being kicked. More and more of my sources say it’s on a fixed schedule now. It’s moving forward slowly and methodically...

8-28-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff Statement: "The CBI hasn't initiated the project to delete the zeros." They are not going to tell you when they initiated. You won't even know when it's initiated. You'll know when it's just done. You're just gonna wake up one morning on a Sunday and be like 'Oh, rate change -ya!"

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's