Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-30-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:25 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

8-30-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 Article: "Economist: The government must use the exchange rate of the dollar to overcome the financial crisis" ...they need to be 1 to 1. Quote: "the increase in the exchange rate in government banks contributes to eliminating the current crisis and maximizes state resources, at a time when IRAQ needs to make a boom in the banking sector."

8-30-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff comment: "Personally I think if it happens it will be when nobody expects. Possibly over the weekend, in order to maintain low speculation." ...it actually has to happen for Iraq on a Sunday morning which is exactly when Kuwait did it. They did it on March 24th of '91...It has to happen at the very beginning of Iraq's business banking week and Iraq's first business banking day of their week is their Sunday. Also it has to happen at a point in time when all financial markets are closed around the world to minimize/reduce and control market volatility...

8-30-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff Iraq is what's called on the OFAC list. That's why most major banks [Are not dealing with it]...Citibank is and has been selling Iraq's currency...most major banks today do not sell Iraq's currency. Wells Fargo, Chase, B of A do not sell Iraq's currency and the reason why is Iraq is on the OFAC list. The OFAC list it's not so much sanctions per se it's more of a list of countries thought...to support terrorism. So because Iraq is on that list the major banks do not want to sell currencies of countries that are know to support terrorism. By their choice they do not sell and exchange Iraq's currency. But again Citibank does...

8-29-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...this article over here IMO is a biggie. Article "Report: Nuri al-Maliki distributed his wealth among his relatives but the "Sakhil Strike" did not miss its target!" ... we all know one of the most corrupt and high-profile people is Maliki. How he's still standing and running around free for now I couldn't understand until I got to this article. Al-Kazemi is being very strategic about this. He's laying the whammy down on corruption...he didn't go after Maliki directly only because people said [In the article]...this would be a declaration of war...any sort of direct investigation in Maliki would be considered some type of act of war within the tribes...make no doubt about it this has got to have Maliki concerned...

8-29-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...I believe in the late fall season we may hear some news about the “project to delete the zeros” from the CBI and we will be in a better position to know where we stand with the reinstatement. We have not heard any news now for almost 2 years. We just wait...I am sorry folks that I could not bring better news to you today but there really is not much more noteworthy news. We just have to sit tight, pray and wait.

8-29-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [How close do you feel we are...] I believe we are in the time and season...

8-29-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff Iraq's currency will become internationally recognized when the rate does change. The rate change has to change basically first or at the same time but the rate change is the linchpin...the currency does not become internationally recognized till the rate change so that's the linchpin. Once that happens the currency does become internationally recognized. That's also the linchpin to when Iraq will become Article VIII compliant with the IMF. Right now Iraq is under Article VIII rules, guidelines and procedures. They have to adhere to them but they don't become Article VIII till the rate changes...

8-29-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...A lot of progress going on in Iraq. Article: "Representing the Kurdistan Region in the Iraq negotiating committees in the strategic dialogue with America" This is what impresses me the most about Al-Kazemi's administration...his willingness to just get in there and get things done. It's been outstanding. This is great news for both our short-term and long-term investments...when it comes to the Iraqi dinar anything and everything that gets these guys back on their feet and helps build their economy is a benefit to us...this is a huge step because that shows Al-Kazemi's willingness to work with Kurdistan and to helps get things accomplished with the United States...

8-29-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff Article: "Britain commends action on Baghdad and Erbil and shows commitment to addressing the broader challenges of Iraq" Quote: "the most urgent of these challenges is addressing the economic crisis facing the country..." Look at this. This is huge. Quote continues: "...through the introduction of necessary economic reforms." ...This is amazing...those reforms require funding from the budget and the budget is married to the rate change...

8-29-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "MINISTER OF OIL: THE CONTRACT WITH CHEVRON WILL MAKE IRAQ AT THE FOREFRONT OF COUNTRIES WITH ENERGY" Like I keep saying this is Iraq’s last chance to use what oil revenues they have to rebuild the country and their economy. Life is changing to outside fossil fuels. What will they finally do? Implementing the customs and tariffs must be implemented now! There is no turning back unless they want another financial crisis and this next time they will not be able to crawl their way out of it. If not for Trump’s help with US commitments they would be doomed now even.

8-29-2020 Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf Kap [Guru Kaperoni] is incorrect, the IQD is not "internationally recognised", that is a term that comes with Art 8. Currently, as all Art 14 currencies, the IQD is a non-convertible currency and when Iraq accepts the obligations of Art 8 the currency will become partially convertible and accepted by international banks. Trading internationally is something different, the IQD has been traded on Forex for many years but at the higher levels not available to most. In 2013 there were 4 Forex trading pairs and by 2018 that had increased to 11.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's