Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-31-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:36 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

8-31-2020 Intel Guru RayRen98 Weekend UPDATE: Iraqi TV was broadcasting the following...Saturday: PM Al-Kadhimi steps confidently towards economic reform citing providing oil derivatives to support national factories. Sunday: PM Al-Kadhimi is beginning to disarm the militias by having the military to confiscate all light to medium weapons from all disputed tribal areas.

8-31-2020 Guest Guru Austin-Powers-For-PM ...I believe September will be an unbelievable month for all of us. What that looks like or how that will happen is yet to be seen...

8-31-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...they're not going to stay pegged to a single currency. That's not happening...it's too risky. After the rate change the dinar will be pegged to a basket to minimize risk...

8-31-2020 Newshound Guru Kaperoni There are still some who believe a significant overnight RV is possible. I have two articles that contradict the possibility of that ever happening...Iraq's net worth is only $16 trillion dollars...And the other clearly states 47 trillion dinarin circulation. ...They either have to LOP the dinar reducing trillions to billions or float the dinar as stated in the IMF Article IV with Iraq to gradually reduce the money supply. Btw, going from peg to a float is what most countries do, especially ones that are emerging with significant growth in their economies.

8-30-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy People ask me this all the time - Pimpy the [Iraq] economy's going to get...big, should we turn in all of our currencies at once? I can't tell you what to do with your investments but some of you out there have enough where you could turn in a third, maybe half and live wealthy the rest of your life and maybe you'll think about holding on to the currency to see if it does continue to go up in value which I anticipated to do. Because Iraq is starting from the ground up. They're literally rebuilding...the entire country. The infrastructure is being redone...we need the power grids redone. What I'm saying is this, they're staring over from scratch. So if their currency once it's revalued has a certain value then you might want to hold onto some of yours and see what happens later down the line...

8-30-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff I already showed you this article a few days ago "3 reasons that prevented American investment in the past" ...This is like a slam dunk. It confirms everything I've showed you and told you...they're telling you what your delays are. Right here, right in front of your face. These are the delays before Iraq can go international. They're blatantly telling you. The politics have to be completed [Kurdish agreement and a few laws] and the economic reforms. But you guys know the economic reforms can only come when the rate changes... just looking at these plain facts IMO I'm looking for the rate to probably change most likely in late September...

8-30-2020 Intel Guru Footforward Article: "Iraq: Assets frozen of 9 officials including Al-Maliki's son-in-law" Quote: "The Central Bank of Iraq has decided to freeze the assets of nine former and current officials, including the son-in-law of former Prime Minister Nouri Al-Maliki..." this is a good sign...Not a coincidence this happens two days after Trump says our troops are leaving.

8-30-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...Again more international relationships being developed with Iraq. I love this...both British and Dutch Prime Ministers are coming over to meet in Iraq...this is great...additional agreements and memorandums are expected to be signed. This means more trade deals. This means a stronger economy. This is great...more people going back to work...more people paying taxes. A stronger economy leads to a stronger currency...

8-30-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff Iraq is what's called on the OFAC list. That's why most major banks [Are not dealing with it]...Citibank is and has been selling Iraq's currency...most major banks today do not sell Iraq's currency. Wells Fargo, Chase, B of A do not sell Iraq's currency and the reason why is Iraq is on the OFAC list. The OFAC list it's not so much sanctions per se it's more of a list of countries thought...to support terrorism. So because Iraq is on that list the major banks do not want to sell currencies of countries that are know to support terrorism. By their choice they do not sell and exchange Iraq's currency. But again Citibank does...

8-30-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 Article: "Economist: The government must use the exchange rate of the dollar to overcome the financial crisis" ...they need to be 1 to 1. Quote: "the increase in the exchange rate in government banks contributes to eliminating the current crisis and maximizes state resources, at a time when IRAQ needs to make a boom in the banking sector."

8-30-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff comment: "Personally I think if it happens it will be when nobody expects. Possibly over the weekend, in order to maintain low speculation." ...it actually has to happen for Iraq on a Sunday morning which is exactly when Kuwait did it. They did it on March 24th of '91...It has to happen at the very beginning of Iraq's business banking week and Iraq's first business banking day of their week is their Sunday. Also it has to happen at a point in time when all financial markets are closed around the world to minimize/reduce and control market volatility...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's