Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-1-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:46 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

9-1-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...we are looking for the CBI to release an article with step by step paragraphs explaining what Kazemi has accomplished with the CBI which in reality is what he's accomplished with President Trump. I'm looking for that article...when that article comes out it's very blatant, obvious that there is a rate change coming...

9-1-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Welcome to September and still no RV...I have told everyone not to expect it until the CBI gives us indication of working on the project to “delete the zeros”. It is ONLY through this project that the inevitable REINSTATEMENT of the dinar on the global currency exchanges can happen. ...I also know that this timing is being tied to the rollout of the new Quantum Financial System or QFS...which is an advanced financial system launched to eradicate the corruption and the monopoly on the global monetary system and for that purpose, a computer system was developed in the early part of the new millennium comprised of Artificial Intelligence and complex computer programs fully backed by the IMF and regulatory agencies.

9-1-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat So, are we waiting for the QFS to see the IQD reinstatement? Folks the QFS is here already and so we know the Iraq dinar has not been reinstated already. However, I hear that we were waiting for the timeline (targeted date) for the implementation of the Iraq in the QFS and it is coming very shortly. ...Countries are set to finally begin rolling into the QFS beginning this month of September 2020...The US is expected to target a September 9 or 10th implementation to the QFS. Iraq will probably follow in January 2021 (as I am hearing from the CBI)...the Vietnam Dong revaluation is dependent on China and it willingness to go along with the plan.

8-31-2020 Intel Guru Footforward ...I am fairly confident that it will happen on a Thursday...it would be an easy way for this to unfold...I'm asked if I have anything else in terms of timing and I don't...I don't feel like I can give a date at this point.

8-31-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff Article: "Away from the political file..a high-level Kurdish delegation in Baghdad". Quote: "...to discuss the proposal of the international Monetary Fund and the International Central Bank to change the budget system from 1-year budget to a 3-year budget." ...I've been in this 11 years that's the first time in 11 years they've ever talked about that. That pretty much has rate change written all over it...

8-31-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [Is this the week with the never ending magic Tuesdays] Hopefully our last with all this chatter... I think we are really close…especially after hearing from all my government sources...I feel exceptionally good about September...i am expecting a shotgun start.

8-31-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...they're not going to stay pegged to a single currency. That's not happening...it's too risky. After the rate change the dinar will be pegged to a basket to minimize risk...

8-31-2020 Intel Guru RayRen98 Weekend UPDATE: Iraqi TV was broadcasting the following...Saturday: PM Al-Kadhimi steps confidently towards economic reform citing providing oil derivatives to support national factories. Sunday: PM Al-Kadhimi is beginning to disarm the militias by having the military to confiscate all light to medium weapons from all disputed tribal areas.

8-31-2020 Guest Guru Austin-Powers-For-PM ...I believe September will be an unbelievable month for all of us. What that looks like or how that will happen is yet to be seen...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's