Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-2-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:53 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

9-2-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Petra ...What is Iraq known for? Stealing from the auctions. Stealing money. All that goes away when the quantified system is engaged. Let's think about this. Could we be waiting for this QFS to take off? Could that be one of the reasons that we're waiting for

9-2-2020 Newshound Guru Militiaman ...the United States Treasury...is using the language of 'global currency reset' arriving with the QFS. Whether or not it's all at once it doesn't say that. It just says that it's arrival is because of the QFS...that's why I've found that the most powerful thing I've seen because we all thought it [Global Currency Reset] was mythology. No body took it terribly seriously because the phrase in and of itself was not given out by the IMF or the World Bank or anybody until now...how many counties come out and do something in respect to this at one time is to be determined but one of the main feelers is the Iraqi dinar is the lead in with the QFS...

9-2-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] [is the swift system gone?] I think it is running parallel to the new system…we are seeing so many news articles now… I believe the QFS in in place...IMO it’s not fully done though...

9-2-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [What’s you guys thoughts on the quantum financial system happening between now and September 11?] I do think it's coming. I'm not convinced it's coming as soon as people think. I also have the opinion we aren't waiting on that for the RV to happen...

9-1-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff Article: "Alliance of Forces: An effective return to Iraq internationally needs a comprehensive political consensus with great popular support" They're telling you for Iraq to go international they have to have political stability...to achieve political stability Kurdistan and Baghdad have to reach and sign that comprehensive agreement...going international also means changing the rate...

9-1-2020 Newshound Guru tlm724 [Long time no see...welcome back] Article: "Statement Of The Parliamentary Economic And Investment Committee Regarding Stopping Cooperation With The National Investment Authority" Quote: "Honorable Prime Minister, ministers, supervisory departments and relevant institutions...We call on you to stop cooperation with the National Investment Commission in all forms, and hold you responsible and legal consequences for wasting public money, and we call on the Prime Minister to refer the Authority’s Chairman, Window Manager and Legal Department Director to the investigation and withdraw their hand until the investigation ends." This is huge and depending on how the Prime Minister responds it can make a serious dent in corruption!

9-1-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article quotes: "The GROUPS THAT BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE ABOVE THE LAW WILL SOON WITNESS SERIOUS MOVEMENTS BY OUR SECURITY FORCES," ; "In the past, there were concerted efforts to reduce and corrupt the state security forces, but we are now working to reconfigure these forces and cleanse them of all the corrupt elements, and this will take time, but we will hold these people accountable for the crimes they committed," we have been waiting for good news like this from a leader of Iraq for a long time. Yes, we heard it from lots of people in the past but not from a prime minister. I like al-Kazemi and his thinking. It is so honest and truthful. I also want to point out he is talking AGAIN about routing out these Iranian militias. WOW! It is about time! This is going to get the security they need for the reinstatement and to rebuild the economy and country. Its all moving in the right direction now and that is what matters.

9-1-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] I am still hearing things will start end of this week and we will all have an awesome Labor Day Weekend. I’m just worried that too many people are in agreement. I always expected this to go like a thief in the night…My sources...expect our shotgun start to happen post Labor Day at the start of the banking week. Still waiting for updates from Iraq and Dubai today. Hopefuly they are hearing the same things...it’s almost spooky that I am hearing the same story out of Asia, Europe and all around the globe right now on timing…This has me a little nervous that too many people agree on the timing…and things appear to be positioning this way as well…We have always been expecting it to happen between 11 pm and 2 am based on US Eastern time. That has always been the plan we were told.

9-1-2020 Intel Guru Delta ...the Central Bank of Iraq they basically did freeze the assets of 9 people. One of them was the son-in-law of Maliki. IMO that was very huge because for you to get Maliki's son-in-law, that gives you an indication that he does not have the same influence that he used to have before. This is great news for us. Some of you are asking why not Maliki? His turn is probably gonna come in but we don't know how long...it's very possible they waited to reinstate the currency, do the reforms...it looks like they wanted to take care of business first. Which is find the corruption first. IMO this was very very significant there...

9-1-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...we are looking for the CBI to release an article with step by step paragraphs explaining what Kazemi has accomplished with the CBI which in reality is what he's accomplished with President Trump. I'm looking for that article...when that article comes out it's very blatant, obvious that there is a rate change coming...

9-1-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat So, are we waiting for the QFS to see the IQD reinstatement? Folks the QFS is here already and so we know the Iraq dinar has not been reinstated already. However, I hear that we were waiting for the timeline (targeted date) for the implementation of the Iraq in the QFS and it is coming very shortly. ...Countries are set to finally begin rolling into the QFS beginning this month of September 2020...The US is expected to target a September 9 or 10th implementation to the QFS. Iraq will probably follow in January 2021 (as I am hearing from the CBI)...the Vietnam Dong revaluation is dependent on China and it willingness to go along with the plan.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's