Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-3-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:36 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

9-3-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...around all these articles talking about the comprehensive agreement [between Kurdistan & Baghdad] we have new transitional articles. These new articles now are talking about Iraq going international and joining the international world. That's what the next round of articles are talking about...Iraq becoming and going international, joining the international world. In addition to that on August 20th you had a whole bunch of U.S. companies sign $8 billion worth of contracts...Iraq is ready to jump out and join the international world. That's not my opinion that's right here in print. It's factual...

9-3-2020 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] ...even though this journey is going longer than we all thought - I am still excited... it is to a point where the QFS would be fully operational – which I understand it is...we believe the Swift is gone for the very most part we have to confirm this but I believe it is...we’ve got a system that is functioning without the ability of it being hacked that is a very positive thing for us moving forward - and I know that’s going to be very valuable. ...We understand that the roll out is to occur for all of us in this week the 1st – 8th which is Tuesday thru Tuesday...You know we have UN operational rates changing on the 15th - that should be changing from where the public could actually see those on the UN operational website page...

9-3-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...I believe in my heart that...there is a transparency change coming. We are seeing a change to the global financial system. I don't believe in the GCR. I believe in the GFS. The global financial system is completely being changed...I'd like to suggest that this Quantitative Financial System that's being brought is an evolution to the banking system. Where banks will never function the same way. It is a completely different model. A completely different system. A completely different language-coded...the Iraqi dinar has been beat up and abused...but Donald Trump put this together...What do you think Kazemi had a nice conversation about this past week?

9-2-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] [What currencies do you expect to be in the first basket?] I am hearing almost all currencies will be in the first basket…and that they will allow those not ready or trailing to float up to their values over the next few months . The big ones we will see in the first basket are the dong, dinar, Zim and rupiah.

9-2-2020 Intel Guru Delta ...every country in order for them to be able to [be part of QFS] ...first of all they have to join the system. Second you can not manipulate your currency. You have to have a fair currency - a fair exchange rate - in order for you to join the QFS...looks like Iraq is included there...this is a smart and brilliant way President Trump and the US treasury for them to come up with this system because that's the only way you can force all the countries to basically come up with a true rate. And Iraq is included...excellent news...you can not do it with the auctions anymore or at a program rate...

9-2-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...this change that they're about to do. This formula. This coding...is all brand new...I strongly believe currencies are being changed with their asset ability in order to be part of what Donald Trump is doing with currencies around the world and with Iraq...Do You think the Iraqi dinar is being groomed-prepared specially for this program [GFS]...Looks to me, Donald Trump a brilliant business man has once again done it. He found a solution on how for countries to stop stealing not only our money but Iraq's money...this goes all the way down to the common thief, to drug dealers, to terrorists. This is going to cover everything. This is like a pill that solves cancer. This system [QFS} will solve the problem with the monetary system of the Iraqi dinar...

9-2-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...there's a lot of positive steps moving forward. This is what we're looking for. I said this before and I will say it once again. Do not get immune to the good news. There's a lot of good news that's coming out daily and my concern is people get impatient and go, 'Who cares about the good news. Just make it happen.' Don't do that....there are a lot of positive steps being taken forward...you should be excited about all of this...

9-2-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ...OIL continues to be solid. What's not to like, if you were Iraq? ...Kazzammie just met with Trump recently, and the reports still say it was a productive and successful meeting. The parties that the HCL are most important to are meeting, discussing long term plans (something we have almost never seen on this level). The region is fairly quiet, and things are simply good overall. If we are to be realistic, the best time for Iraq to make a major move is during a quiet time.

9-2-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana There is no serious negative news on Iraq at the moment, which puts them in a good situation. The world has no major concerns about Iraq at the moment - they aren't causing problems, there is no major civil unrest (like there was 6 months ago), and the financial side of things is positive (OIL). Nothing in particular says "RV by Friday!", but we all know better than to expect a heads up from Iraq. They will do what they want, when they want... I hope you're ready. ...Go Iraq, and GO RRRRVVVVVV!!!

9-2-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [What’s you guys thoughts on the quantum financial system happening between now and September 11?] I do think it's coming. I'm not convinced it's coming as soon as people think. I also have the opinion we aren't waiting on that for the RV to happen...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's