Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-4-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:32 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

9-4-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...the GCC wants Iraq IQD in the currency basket of the Middle East in the near future, then they want them to go 1 to 1 with the American dollar like all the other GCC currencies that are in this Arabic basket. Iraq is the only Arabic country that is not in the GCC. Trump wants them to join so it becomes 1 to 1 but also when they join Iraq will lessen their necessity on Iran's needs. They will work more with GCC countries...if Iraq joins the GCC and if they utilize their own currency with a peg to the U.S. dollar, well then there's your reinstatement...

9-4-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy Article: "Iraq is moving to join global trade and an Arab country: We will facilitate its mission" This is great news...I told everybody that Iraq and Vietnam were kind of being pushed through by the orders of Trump, their application into the World Trade Organization seemed to be getting expedited...this is great news. I means this is huge news...in order for Iraq to be in the World Trade Organization they must have their sovereignty and they must have a world currency that's internationally recognized on the Forex. That means all restriction must be removed off the currency. That's great for us holding onto the Iraqi dinar. You're probably gonna have to expect...a rate change in order for them to do business on a much larger scale..

9-4-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy Quote: "the representatives of the Kingdom or Marocco to the Untied Nation in New York...talking about ways to activate the file of Iraq's decision into the organization...completing the technical documents to complete their requirements for the accession..." In other words get the obstacles out of the way, put them in. If Iraq gets into the World Trade Organization that is going to be a huge boom for their economy and again if the economy is strong their currency becomes strong. This is exciting to me. When I saw this I was jumping up and down...

9-3-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready The QFS will prevent the theft of huge amounts of money, which was stolen in the past under swift. It also provides a fair and level playing field for all countries to operate.

9-3-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] I am hearing a lot of chatter…but cannot prove if Swift is dead yet or not…I have been chasing bankers trying to prove or disprove info about the swift system…almost all of them –conclusively say that yes- they are upgrading their system for “near instant” transfers. They see the changes coming. Part of them have updated now- part of them haven’t but I do not believe swift is totally dead yet. No banker will tell me that “yes it’s dead” only that it is ending in Sept, and everyone will be on new system for interbank transfers and country to country transfers now... ...they are in the middle of a transition…and that a number of their transactions now are “near instant”…

9-3-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy Article: "Iraq: Al Kazemi prevents militia flags and religious banners from being raised over government buildings" Basically the whole article is saying the only flag you're allowed to wave in our country is our country's flag. Period. Iraq flag. Because they want to be a united country...Al-Kazemi is lowering the boom down...forget all these separations of people...Kazemi is saying enough. We are one country. We are one people. We are one nation. Period. I love this move. I know it sounds minor but to me it's big. It sends a clear message that they are united and that's what the world is looking for...

9-3-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...In the media they've told you what the delays were. They told you there were two of them. The beginning of the year was the formation of the government. And then after that was the Kurdistan and Baghdad reaching an agreement...now that the articles are suggesting that they're now at the end of completing that comprehensive agreement, articles have now transitioned to talk about Iraq rejoining the international world...

9-3-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "IRAQ BRINGS IN $72.1M IN CUSTOMS REVENUE FOR AUGUST: FEDERAL CUSTOMS AUTHORITY" Al-Kazemi is getting these financial reforms in place and fianally they are working...

9-3-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] Not really expecting any news until overnight tonight…just big anticipation that tonight starts the rollout somewhere between 11pm and 2 AM. …Hopefully we will have solid news by tomorrow morning. [I have heard tomorrow will be a “magical” Friday.] I am so ready for one of those…I think we all are. ...We are watching it roll out…My people said it would roll out in September and get very quiet except for disinformation…all my real connected people have been really quiet. They just said the plan is set - its moving forward. Just hang on...There really is a lot of misinformation right now…

9-3-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Report: "New Currency, Fiscal and Monetary Policies Guidelines for the Transitional Government of Iraq" ...The report shows what was from the past and what is needed into the future. By all the study we have under our belts, I can see this report as massive support they are in fact going to a market economy and will raise the rate of the IQD to support that effort! ...imo...

9-3-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...I believe in my heart that...there is a transparency change coming. We are seeing a change to the global financial system. I don't believe in the GCR. I believe in the GFS. The global financial system is completely being changed...I'd like to suggest that this Quantitative Financial System that's being brought is an evolution to the banking system. Where banks will never function the same way. It is a completely different model. A completely different system. A completely different language-coded...the Iraqi dinar has been beat up and abused...but Donald Trump put this together...What do you think Kazemi had a nice conversation about this past week?

9-3-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...around all these articles talking about the comprehensive agreement [between Kurdistan & Baghdad] we have new transitional articles. These new articles now are talking about Iraq going international and joining the international world. That's what the next round of articles are talking about...Iraq becoming and going international, joining the international world. In addition to that on August 20th you had a whole bunch of U.S. companies sign $8 billion worth of contracts...Iraq is ready to jump out and join the international world. That's not my opinion that's right here in print. It's factual...

9-3-2020 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] ...even though this journey is going longer than we all thought - I am still excited... it is to a point where the QFS would be fully operational – which I understand it is...we believe the Swift is gone for the very most part we have to confirm this but I believe it is...we’ve got a system that is functioning without the ability of it being hacked that is a very positive thing for us moving forward - and I know that’s going to be very valuable. ...We understand that the roll out is to occur for all of us in this week the 1st – 8th which is Tuesday thru Tuesday...You know we have UN operational rates changing on the 15th - that should be changing from where the public could actually see those on the UN operational website page..

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's