Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-5-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:52 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

9-5-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...you don't have to wait for the Quantum Financial System to be launched. The Quantum Banking System already exists...there is no "Quantum Financial System". There is a Quantum BANKING System. It already exists...

9-5-2020 Intel Guru RayRen98 US Bank info: US banks are "cranking it back up" with anticipation of exchanging...very soon! Some were called back to their exchange center locations early this Friday morning. Some are working from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM, 4-Day shifts. Eastern time. Some are being housed in hotels for easy, quick access to their stations. Some were instructed to have a FULL STAFF in place at 6:00 AM on Saturday and to cancel their Saturday Labor Day plans. Many are planning on working throughout the holiday weekend!!

9-5-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] [Mark will DONG and DINAR go at the same time] yes, we expect them to go at same time.

9-5-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] [Any news about Canada?] They have great expectations for this weekend as well.

9-4-2020 Intel Guru Footforward Don't be surprised if they come out with a new budget for 3 years with an old rate and then RV after that... [I can see an RV before the budget is announced but not after...] they can easily redo a budget. They can easily have two budgets. Kuwait flat out lied and said they would never RV and then did RV the very next day. There may be some misdirection here at some point. ...what I'm getting at is don't get down if they do a new budget with the old rate. They can RV any time...Not just the start of a fiscal year. If I suddenly win the lottery, I'll gladly revisit my budget any time. Same thing here. The fiscal year isn't a consideration for timing in this at all...

9-4-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...the articles are actually suggesting that Iraq is ready to join the international world. Article "Sovereignty - Macron calls for leading a transitional phase of building important Iraqi sovereignty for the region". Quote "...Emmanuel Macron called for leading a transitional phase in building important Iraqi sovereignty..."

9-4-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] Well, In Hong Kong and Europe so far people are still sitting on the edge of their seats with no movement yet…There was a tremendous amount of expectation last night going into this weekend to see some kind of movement…I was unable to touch base with middle Eastern contacts yet…no response. With such big expectations for this weekend…hopefully we won’t be let down again. It’s always been a “when” not an “if” so buckle up…we are watching it roll out.

9-4-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "AL-KAZEMI NOMINATES HIS ADVISOR FOR THE POST OF GOVERNOR OF THE CENTRAL BANK AND A DEPUTY, REVEALS: A SUSPICIOUS FIGURE" ...they fully intended to replace the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq...The question is this. Does this replacement have to be done prior to the RV? I believe it does or close to it. There is just too much corruption allowed under the present governor to allow it to continue...

9-4-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 Kazemi is now at the next stage of the security and stability for the Iraqi dinar monetary reform...What happened is these politicians, especially Maliki...stole, they didn't keep in one area. They sent it to their families...all these central banks are about to sign an agreement that's going to change how money is treated on this planet Earth...Kazemi is also seizing assets...they bought a lot of things to hide the money. Money laundering. Houses. Boats. Cars. Stocks. You name it. And he's getting it...this is a massive campaign by Kazemi to clear the way for the reforms. Trust me Kazemi is in a hurry. He is doing everything as fast as he can...

9-4-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy Quote: "the representatives of the Kingdom or Marocco to the Untied Nation in New York...talking about ways to activate the file of Iraq's decision into the organization...completing the technical documents to complete their requirements for the accession..." In other words get the obstacles out of the way, put them in. If Iraq gets into the World Trade Organization that is going to be a huge boom for their economy and again if the economy is strong their currency becomes strong. This is exciting to me. When I saw this I was jumping up and down...

9-4-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...apparently they're re-opening up the files and now they're gonna rapidly push them through... Quote "discuss the importance of setting a new date for the high level conference in Iraq succession to the WTO..." ...It was supposed to be held last November on the 26th and 27th of 2019. I told you during the process of doing that for some reason it stopped. Well we know what happened. Once the prime minister resigned we had to wait for a whole other election...Now they're ready to get back on there...I'm excited about this. This is big. We really want to see Iraq on the international scene. This is great for the currency...you should be excited about that.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's