Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-7-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:17 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

9-7-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...there's a lot of things happening in Iraq but you can almost sum it all up fairly shortly...a lot of it is redundant. It's what we've been watching for...It's still good news, I just don't want people to get immune to the good news...we're seeming more now than every. A lot more positive movement towards achieving our goals both long term and short term with Iraq....I thought 2019 was really kicking butt, no 2020 is way ahead of that ball game...

9-7-2020 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...If the dinar is ever going to go up in value it's going to go up gradually over time. This is not me just suggesting that that is what the IMF says specifically told the CBI years ago during the Article IV Consultation.

9-6-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "Iraq is moving to join global trade" Quote: "...the importance of the country's assession to the World Trade Organization, which will help complete many reforms..." [...will this be a full accession or just a step up to working towards a full accession eventually?] Iraq wants full accession to WTO and WTO wants to FAST-TRACK them.

9-6-2020 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] ...one of the big benefits of the QFS is that it uses the unique signature that is created for each transaction – so that every transaction stands on its own and has its own security built in because of that...The good news is that did get installed...

9-6-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...Al-Kazemi is definitely draining the Iraqi swamp. Article: "Al-Kazemi prepares for the start of the major battle with the corrupt" Remember one of the biggest things that had to be handled according to the U.N. and the United States in Iraq was something needs to be about the corruption. Here it is. It's starting...anybody and everybody is being investigated. If you're found to have been involved in some type of corruption, you're gone...Al-Kazemi crack-a-lack'n. Looks like they're really full steam ahead and on track. I'm really happy to see this...

9-6-2020 Intel Guru RayRen98 Weekend Update: Iraqi TV is broadcasting that the delegation from Kurdistan has changed their visit from Sunday to the middle of the week. The new governor of the CBI is expected to be announced soon. Some wealth managers are reportedly working throughout the day - accounts are anticipated being funded at any moment this weekend. The 2020 budget was referred to the Council of Ministers and then referred to the House of Representatives for approval. Without any changes, it was confirmed that this budget includes the bonuses and promotions for all employees and that it was the same budget that was prepared earlier.

9-6-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [...when the RV does happen for both dong and dinar, is there a timeframe to which we have to exchange the notes?] that hasn't been publicly released yet. I do expect there will be a certain window. But it will be sufficient for us to cash out.

9-6-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...I can't help but feel there's a lot of things going on around the world. There seems to be some push - a lot of things trying to get accomplished and finished before October...gold and silver as well as foreign currencies, there seems to be this weird push everywhere to get things accomplished sometime in September so whatever's coming up in October, people are ready...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's