Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-11-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:39 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

9-11-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff Article "Parliamentary Finance: Budget 2020 will bring a boom in the Iraqi economy" This article pretty much is confirming that everything is rigged and has been set, planned and staged for quite some time...look at the date on this article - it's from June 29th 2019 last year... Quote: "The finance committee of the parliamentary, Saturday, their agreement with the Ministers of Finance to receive the draft budget next year in September, indicating that the budget 2020 will make a quantum leap in the Iraqi economy." Since June of last year they've had preparations to delay the budget until September of 2020...it doesn't get any better than that. Huge news...

9-11-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Many...gurus tell you that Iraq must first build a robust economy and create a demand for the dinar. But how does this happen if they keep Iraq in a sanction like isolation and status. It is time to break Iraq out of these sanctions and go global. We know it and they know it. So, what comes first the economy or the currency? Is the currency reform an important part to kick start the economy? Yes, it is.

9-11-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Let’s joggle our memories for a second. Remember too that under Dr. Shiini Shabibi, then governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, was more than willing to go complete the project to delete the zeros in late 2012 and then reinstate the dinar to FOREX in January of 2013. How could he then without a robust economy and demand for the dinar. I trust this expert and so maybe Iraq does not need so much this “robust economy” all...elude to. Remember that Iraq was much worst off then they are even today in 2020 then they were in 2012. This all tells us that it is not so much the economy that is needed but the end to the corruption and Iranian influence. This is called stability and security.

9-11-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy Article "Parliamentary Finance: The government's economic reform paper will be presented at the end of this September" ...those reform papers will be there by the end of this month. What does that mean? That means we really just gotta relax, take a deep breath and realize that we're already on the 10th day of this month. What are we about 3 weeks away from the end of the month? We will know a whole lot more by the end of the month...we are anticipating some very very interesting news by the end of this month.

9-10-2020 Intel Guru RayRen98 Iraqi TV is stating that the economic and financial reform papers will be presented to Parliament at the end of September. PM Al-Kadhimi's visit to Kurdistan was a key factor in relations between Kurdistan and Baghdad.

9-10-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready I think Kazemi intends to bypass parliament on the RV, as they are mostly corrupt. He will send them a copy of the white paper to read, but that is all the power they will get. They will be voted out of office next year, and many arrested for corruption. IMO.

9-10-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...I know yesterday's news was pretty exciting but...we need to just take a deep breath and slow down...Both budgets [2020 and 2021] are going to be submitted at the same time. Very very interesting...we saw the news article yesterday it was implied that a rate change must be considered in this paperwork...that doesn't mean anything other than it's being considered. Okay slow down a little bit. Like I said when we're investing don't get overly excited when it's good news and don't get overly down when it looks like negative news. There's reasons to be excited, plenty of reasons but I don't want people to get overly confident...that's important for us to say grounded. It's a low risk high reward situation but there's no guarantees on any investment...

9-10-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...nobody knows what the rate's gonna be. Nobody. I've had people approaching me about some of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard - $4.00, $5.00, $10.00 for the rate exchange...there are reason to speculate about a particular rate. I've used past articles. I've used past CBI meeting readings. I've used past discussions between the government about the rates that they have discussed to try to get an idea but nobody knows the rate. So you guys just slow down a little bit. I understand it's exciting. It is very exciting. We have not seen any kind of real discussion on anything to do with the dinar in quite some time but...they came out and said 'look one of the things that have to be taken into consideration is we have to do something about this rate so we could be competitive on an international scale' - for the record Pimpy said that months ago..

9-10-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Article: "The regional government delegation arrives in Baghdad to discuss the budget" ...a short summary: Budget, and HCL. There is a LOT of information in that...that is related to HCL. I mean...it's almost ALL HCL. Smothered in Budget sauce. And that is an amazing thing. ...wait in frustration, or patiently knowing what's coming... Iraq can do a lot to change how we remember this Year...GOOOOOO RRRRRRVVVVV!!!

9-10-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff Article: "Parliamentary Finance: The government's economic reform paper will be presented at the end of this September" ...If, I'm not saying they are...this is my opinion...if their plan is to change the rate in the month of September they cannot do it at the very end of September...they would have to do it more around September 20th and leave some wiggle room at the end of September...because they need to leave about 10 days around the end of September to work on the budget and...work on the reforms...

9-10-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "The House of Representatives has finished reading two laws and addresses an oral question to the Finance and Planning Ministers" Quotes: "...to begin its implementation, in addition to the necessity to devise a real reform plan to address the delay in implementing projects..."; "...as well as knowing the value of the exchange rate specified in the next budget..." The picture they are painting (imo) is they are implementing the real reform plan. They are even going so far as to tell us that they will need the value of the exchange rate for the next budget. They have not resolved the next budget yet, that I am aware of? The next budget on the table is the 2020 budget leading into the 2021, imo.

9-10-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan They...tell us they have a session for (Thursday the 10th). Same day that PM Kadhimi is to be in the Kurds back yard for a meeting on important issues, oil and gas, customs and borders, etc.. Same day... that Al- Hakim is having think tanks gearing to talk about rebuilding the new social contract and rebuilding the state. Lets still keep in mind Kadimi, has a special session for the start of next week to approve the 2020 budget. Which is looking to be the next one on the table. imo. (Thursdays) session maybe be a very powerful one that could change the playing field. We shall see if it is a "September to Remember" but, it sure looks like a synchronization is in play now not in 2021, as they say "next" and that is now real close...imo.

9-10-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] We have a lot of bankers…everybody sitting and ready. But no money movement yet...because of their position the bankers are all forced to be ready. They have no choice even though it seems like “The boy who cried wolf” but to be ready for when the release happens. Unfortunately its been an entire week of “Groundhog day”...We are all just waiting for the “go”... Waiting for the shoe to drop… The news out of Iraq is still very encouraging as they are on the brink of passing that final budget with an amount in it. There is a whole lot happening as we watch it all roll out.

9-10-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...I think a lot of the news is scripted and rigged. In other words they're much farther along than they're telling you the truth on. Notice how Kurdistan and Baghdad are now magically ready to reach a comprehensive agreement at the exact same time and almost the exact same week that they're ready to start the approval process of the budget. That's a little too coincidental...things are coming together too nicely at this point in time.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's