Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-15-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:43 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

9-15-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Petra ...we got the new director of the Iraqi Trade Bank of Iraq...Kazemi replaced him. We now have a new chairman for the National Investment commission. We have a new Chairman of the Securities Commission. We've got a new Deputy of Operations for the Iraqi National Intelligence Service. We got the new Chairman of the Integrity Commission. All these people have to do with finance and law and enforcing law. But to replace every single financial leadership position in the country [Other than two banks]...talk about excitement. People have got to be ecstatic that he has basically come in here and changed every single person that has anything to do with finance in the that country. I have got to believe that was a requirement from the Fab 4...I'm very very excited about what's happening. It's all happened so quickly. And we're still within the 30-day timeline of when Kazemi was in the U.S. All this has happened in less than 30 days...it keeps getting better.

9-15-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [Looks like they did change the cbi governor. Alak has been replaced. Looks like about 8 others were replaced by al Khazemi as well.] ...Alak wasn't the hold up. They just needed a change culture wise in the CBI. It's had gotten stale. It helps to have him out but this one thing will not cause the RV to suddenly happen...

9-15-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana They [Iraq] put a lot of effort, time, and money into protecting a currency that isn't worth much... why would they do that? Answer: Because the current value is not permanent.

9-14-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...the period you're in is red hot...My opinion is I think they're going to change the rate for Iraq on Sunday morning of 9-20... everything's right on track moving in the right direction...you are in the hottest time frame of this investment that you've ever been in right now. It could not be any better or look any better.

9-14-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...as usual Al-Kazemi looking like a superstar. Remember when he first got into office he had made a comment to removing and replacing about 1,000 senior positions there. Really draining the Iraqi swamp...this seems to be happening. Article: "The first Sunni comment on A-Kazemi's incursion into the ranks of the "deep state" Yeah, he's draining the swamp...I feel very positive about this...I'm excited about it.

9-14-2020 Newshound Guru Kaperoni It is confirmed...Ali al-Alaq is out as CBI Governor. New CBI Governor is Mustafa Ghaleb...

9-14-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan ...We know the goal is to go to a social market economy. A Market economy is free to trade across borders. A program rate doesn't get into the free markets. But, an international rate does get them into a market economy...Where they can borrow in effect from themselves with leverage from the value of the new exchange rate/currency. Just as the IMF and World Bank have told them. We see a clear theme lately that is pointing to that Iraq is backed into a corner. They have no liquidity to pay salaries and they tell us they have two choices...Austerity or float the currency. ...So from the looks of things the cards will be on the table soon enough to see if any of this is pertinent or not. My bet is what is in print supports they will see the reforms through now...The solutions is to raise the value (financing by inflation) and floating the currency. imo.

9-14-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] Iraqi sources are pretty confident that they will get a new rate this week. All the chatter everywhere is excellent. I am getting a lot of chatter that things start here tomorrow in the US and all over the world for the redemption process...Chatter has been exceptionally good for positioning to start this week. [How confident about exchanging this week?] As long as everything continues to move forward I feel it will be late in the week…

9-14-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff We have some very amazing news that I'm shocked to see...it's good. Article: "The first Sunni comment on Al-Kazemi's incursion into the ranks of the "deep state" Quote: "...Prim Minister Kazemi made major changes in a number of government position most notably the Central Bank Governor of Iraq..." ...the original Central Bank governor was only a proxy. He was temporary. There was some theory that we might need to see a new Central Bank Governor before the rate could change and there you go...has now officially happened...as you see they're cleaning house, making a lot of changes right now. That's good.

9-14-2020 Newshound Guru Kaperoni There is a lot of talk in the media about the government submitting the economic reform law by the end of month to parliament. This is an important law and we need to watch closely to see if there is anything on it regarding currency reform.

9-14-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...Iraq can only pay [contracts with the Iraqi dinar]. For example I told you that they signed that contract with GE for 1.2 Billion dollars. Because of Article VIII Iraq can only make payment with their currency - the dinar. They cannot use the US dollar. So in order for them to make payments... their currency has to be internationally recognized. GE is not going to accept payment with a non-internationally recognized currency. So anybody receiving payment from Iraq, the Iraqi dinar must be internationally recognized to receive those payments...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's