Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-16-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:32 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

9-16-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "THE INDEPENDENT: IRAQ HAS NO CHOICE BUT TO TAKE AUSTERITY MEASURES OR FLOAT THE CURRENCY" The...article is telling us they really have no choice but to now FLOAT their currency and end these currency auctions. Will they? ...we wait to see just what they decide to do. If they decide to FLOAT they will have to RV to at least around a 1.00 then do the project to delete the zeros. Then soon move to FOREX on the planned float. This is when we go to the bank….

9-16-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...this is just amazing Article "Al-Abadi's coalition express its support for Al-Kazemi's changes in administrative positions". This is a really good article. Let's look down to the highlights Quote: "The changes made by Prime Minister Kazemi yesterday on Monday were necessary in order to complete the reform process." This one is awesome quote "In the coming days may witness new changes according to the government's policy of conducting comprehensive political and economic reform..." Lots of amazing news...

9-16-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ ...I am trying to find out what is happening with the timing…the news is all over this week and not making a lot of sense...I have government sources who still say we are looking at this week...Stay grounded and look at the fundamentals…There are a crap ton of rumors out there...Most of my top connected sources have said that they have agreed to a set schedule…we are just guessing at that schedule...We do not know and there is a reason for that. They have compartmentalized this thing….they have to for security reasons...I don’t think the can has been kicked…just our news is flawed...So for better or for worse- that is the news.

9-15-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...The next thing we should see is Kazemi dissolving parliament because he's already replacing all the political positions...now they're all scrambling. You know, turn the lights on and the cockroaches run...Maliki is in Iran and he's looking for a home...Maliki is a man without a country...he [Kazemi] is replacing ministers let and right...

9-15-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Ours news today is extraordinary. It is all very good…finally! So, last week the new finance minister Allawi under al-Kazemi came out and told us they must revisit the exchange rate of the dinar. This week we hear from a British economists telling Iraq they only have two alternatives to survive: either to drastically cut expenditures or put their currency on a float and let the market drive it. This is their survival. Then again this period also, other Iraqi economists and financial experts also talked about the currency auction corruption. Then we hear the CBI deny it all. Amazingly enough then we get an article soon afterwards telling us that al-Kazemi is making many drastic changes in high level personnel positions in the CBI. Go figure?

9-15-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat We also heard just recently that the governor position is up for grabs too and it is just a matter of time before they select and announce the new director. Then on Monday this announcement came out and I quote: “after the appointment of a new governor of the central bank … earlier in the day, prime minister Mustafa al-Kazemi made changes to senior positions, the most prominent of which was the appointment of Mustafa Ghaleb al-Kitab as governor of the central bank instead of the previous governor, Ali al-Alaq." This is WOW news! ...If these events were a piece of clay, we would see them molding Iraq into the necessary reforms that need to take place and get us to the bank...

9-15-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...we got a date and a rate. IMO it's in the white papers and President Trump and Kazemi both talked about it...IMO they said we've got everything done...Donald Trump and Kazemi came up with plans about the new exchange rate and about the date of announcing the new exchange rate...I know they're going to raise the value of the currency...the investors are gonna start pouring in very soon now...this month...Oh my gosh the money that they're going to make is amazing...

9-15-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ ...Lots of expectation and anticipation. I think there is a lot of sitting and waiting for that big “Phone call”...There are a lot of confident folks…bankers, attorneys...They are hearing the shoe drops today as far as news …We are expecting a week full of news and movement. I am told to expect some very big news days this week…We are really close…

9-15-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Petra ...we got the new director of the Iraqi Trade Bank of Iraq...Kazemi replaced him. We now have a new chairman for the National Investment commission. We have a new Chairman of the Securities Commission. We've got a new Deputy of Operations for the Iraqi National Intelligence Service. We got the new Chairman of the Integrity Commission. All these people have to do with finance and law and enforcing law. But to replace every single financial leadership position in the country [Other than two banks]...talk about excitement. People have got to be ecstatic that he has basically come in here and changed every single person that has anything to do with finance in the that country. I have got to believe that was a requirement from the Fab 4...I'm very very excited about what's happening. It's all happened so quickly. And we're still within the 30-day timeline of when Kazemi was in the U.S. All this has happened in less than 30 days...it keeps getting better.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's