Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-30-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:34 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

9-30-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "THE CENTRAL BANK HOLDS A MEETING WITH THE IRAQI BANKING SECTOR" Quote: “the importance of developing banking services and products in the next stage." So, what does this mean? To me it means that when they end the currency auctions the banks will need other means of generating revenues to survive. Right now, they rely on nearly 90% of their bank revenue from the spread $$ from the currency auctions. To end the auctions, the CBI must find other means for the banks to survive and profit. They also need a plan to get the salaries into the bank to create liquidity for loans, etc. So, this is all good news, however we have been hearing this for years already but nothing is ever done about it. Let’s hope it’s different this time.

9-30-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...I do believe there is going to be a very important step...within this week. The month of September is still alive. Let's put it this way, I'm interested in what will happen between tomorrow and the 10th of next month...

9-30-2020 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Information...is stating the US is closing it's embassy in Baghdad. It has also been stated if the US Embassy is closing there will be sanctions on the Central Bank of Iraq as a result. This certainly could affect Iraq's monetary policy.

9-29-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 & Newshound/Intel Guru Walkingstick ...if you take the Financial Law is the law of the Financial Reform...the new exchange rate is in the law...the financial reform...also contains the HCL along with the new rate, along with the new date when the rate will be released. We have been calling these Financial Reform papers the white papers.

9-29-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat All the news coming out of Iraq is positive. It is all about two important topics mostly namely fighting their corruption and reforming the banking sector. We already know that almost all of the efforts are completed to bring Iraq online to the international community. This is coming soon. Hang in a bit longer...They are still moving towards an early January 2021 reinstatement.

9-29-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] The chatter out of Iraq has just been fantastic…the lower denominations…the movement on corruptions…so much great chatter out of there... My Iraqi contacts are very excited…thinking we will see it over the next week or so …Lots of international contacts are looking at Oct. 1st. It’s 2 days away and they better get awfully busy for that to happen... Bankers are still stuck in position…they do not want them to leave...I believe we are still close. I wish I had more for you but they have done a good job cracking down on leaks.

9-29-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...They [Iraqi people] are finally realizing, 'my goodness gracious, we have a prime minister that is finally helping us. We have a chance. They are telling us they are going to change the exchange rate. You can say it's a rumor but it's not a rumor. They are telling us and we're talking about it everywhere.' You go have a hookah, hair cuts, we go to the mosque, everywhere we talk about this.

9-29-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Petra ...we haven't seen the reform papers yet and we haven't seen the budget yet because they all have to do with the rate...what else needs to happen? We need to see the rate. And now this International day coming on the 3rd...I think we're at the end of the train finally...I think this next week is going to be quite exciting...

9-29-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff Article "Iraqi government proposes October 3 National Day" ...this new national holiday is to give Iraq official and international recognition for the establishment of Iraq being an independent Iraqi state. That's the purpose of this new holiday for it being renamed from Independence Day to now National Day. On October 3rd. This coming Saturday...This has nothing to do with the rate change. Something of interest.

9-29-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...ever since Al-Kazemi has been in office we've seen huge strives. Not very many if any back-steps. Most of them have all been positive. There's a reason to feel very optimistic about what's going on...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's