Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-1-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:44 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

10-1-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Trade and Communications discuss the implementation of the digital economy project" Get ready to be digital with a new system in place that will provide transparency. They say it is for a digital economy. Well, the last I checked the IQD is to be very big part of that equation. The taxes and tariffs at the borders will be digitized, block chain oriented. Just as they new IQD will be with the new print they talk about that will replace the 10k, 25k and 50k notes. There is change on the horizon and they will monitor it all along the way, 6 layers deep.. imo.. Look at the money at stake.. This country is about to explode in value. imo.

10-1-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "THE CENTRAL BANK CONFIRMS THE IMMINENT LAUNCH OF THE TERMS OF THE BANKING SECTOR REFORM PAPER" I like the use of the words like “imminent and soon”. We know that this reform paper does include the project to delete the zeros...

10-1-2020 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] ...only very few people know what the rate is on the new Iraqi Dinar but we have a rough idea – I think based on what Dr Shabibi said when he was here back in 2012 – if you remember that particular meeting he said that the Dinar was capable of sustaining at XX dollars and you remember what that was – I think we could be there or higher here for this country...rates are going to be fine ...

10-1-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...we have not seen article talking about deleting the zeros this whole year. This week alone we've seen two of them. That's good. That's encouraging. But these are actually talking about a LOP which is removing zeros off the physical notes which is a devaluation of their currency. Not an increase...This information is not from the Central Bank. It's from private news groups which means the people sharing - this information is their opinion. Unless this type of information is from the Central Bank we don't care...

9-30-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "MAZHAR MUHAMMAD SALEH: THE GOVERNMENT CONCLUDED NEARLY 19,000 CONTRACTING CONTRACTS WORTH $ 100 BILLION" So how will they transfer funds effectively to support all these projects? Good question if they don’t have a tradable/international currency.

9-30-2020 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] ...we do know that in Iraq – in a 20 mile zone – between the Iranian border and Iraq – in that zone – in North Kurdistan – we know that there were about 2800 people arrested in a day’s period of time by sunset yesterday - Taken in custody – and that cleared the way I believe for traffic to be proper between Iran and Iraq on the Norther Border...and then also we’ve heard that Kurdistan is saying that they’re open for business – Internationally – that’s significant...

9-30-2020 Intel Guru Footforward ...It's still my opinion that Trump would like to get this done before the election. We may potentially be waiting on a peace deal involving the US , Israel and Iraq ...I'm watching Iran and expecting another SIGNIFICANT strike.

9-30-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ...Dinar is still looking very positive, and everything I talked about last week just keeps building on itself and more good stuff is adding to the pile of "amazing" potential for a *soon* RV... Go Iraq, GO RVVV!!!

9-30-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...try not to get overly emotional with any news that any of us are reporting. It's speculative...It's only my opinion that the talk of a rate change, if it's going to happen, it's going happen in the 2021 budget. If it happens sooner then great. There's no indication that that's happening. So far all we know about the 2020 budget is it's covering salaries as well as the operation expense and nothing more. We are aware that the reform papers do have the exchange rate chat in there but we don't know what that means. Hopefully we will find out soon.

9-30-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] Other than more positive chatter out of Iraq…there has been no movement...I am positive we have an end date…everything is planned…we are just waiting out the last few days…trying to get over the hump.

9-30-2020 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] ...last Thursday...we thought...we could go anytime this week Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday was the general feel – its’ looking very good still...We are looking at the possibility...from some sources - get notification on Wednesday...but the very real possibility of going and starting on Thursday...which is October 1st...realistically – I think we should set our sights for Thursday Oct 1st... However...we believe since the Iraqi Dinar [has] been talked about over in Iraq on television...all over TV the last couple of days – that the Dinar would change its value Wednesday...So there’s some really good signs that are pointing toward this going...

9-30-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...it almost looks and shows that this national day that they're creating as of October 3rd that there's a good chance that they're almost declaring it as a national historical marker for Iraq...

9-30-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...I do believe there is going to be a very important step...within this week. The month of September is still alive. Let's put it this way, I'm interested in what will happen between tomorrow and the 10th of next month...

9-30-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "THE CENTRAL BANK HOLDS A MEETING WITH THE IRAQI BANKING SECTOR" Quote: “the importance of developing banking services and products in the next stage." So, what does this mean? To me it means that when they end the currency auctions the banks will need other means of generating revenues to survive. Right now, they rely on nearly 90% of their bank revenue from the spread $$ from the currency auctions. To end the auctions, the CBI must find other means for the banks to survive and profit. They also need a plan to get the salaries into the bank to create liquidity for loans, etc. So, this is all good news, however we have been hearing this for years already but nothing is ever done about it. Let’s hope it’s different this time.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's