Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-5-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:39 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

10-5-2020 Intel Guru Delta FROM IRAQI TV... "An informed source reported that the reform paper promised by the government of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, regarding the economic situation that Iraq is going through, has been completed"; "the reforms included in the paper included radical solutions to gradually save the country and stabilize its financial and economic situation."; "white paper will be presented to Al-Kazemi during this week and after that to the House of Representatives."

10-5-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff I recently checked Iraq's inflation and I think it was down to about 1/2 percent. It was very low. Iraq will not be deleting the zeros off the notes. They will delete the zeros off the rate. But when they delete the zeros off the rate that essentially makes it 1 to 1 with the dollar. Once they make it 1 to 1 with the dollar that makes it too valuable so they have to bring out new notes. Two different currencies will coexist for a period of time. Smaller notes and larger notes. They have to bring out smaller notes because the currency will have too high of a value...

10-5-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] I am hearing great stuff out of Iraq…hearing they showed 2 more denominations of bills as they continue the education of the people before they change the rates. Great statement yesterday from some of their finance ministers as they wrap up their banking changes as they position themselves. [So RV this week?] An excellent chance – based on the chatter. We are sitting right on top of it.

10-4-2020 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...the recent events pertaining to the central bank...They're working on reforms to the banking system not the currency. Banking reform and creating a suitable investment environment for the private sector are Iraq's priorities at this time. There's no time to waste. I do not expect currency reform until after the success of the banking reform and passing of laws to create a suitable investment environment...they have been procrastinating these economic reforms for several years, but only time will tell if they decide to complete them or collapse into chaos.

10-4-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy Article: "The Finance Committee talks about losing the Iraqi dinar 10% of its value" We don't want that to happen. That's bad. If the dinar loses its value that's not good for us. We want its value to increase. We want the exchange rate to decrease. Quote: "the parliament financial committee warned on Saturday that the value of the Iraqi dinar had decreased by 10% during the past days..."

10-4-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Deputy Finance: The government cannot solve the economic crisis without harming the citizen" Quotes: "The government until now has not been able to properly and properly resolve the economic crisis..."; "...reported that the government is moving towards saving or reducing the dollar exchange rate..." So if you reduce the dollar exchange rate, it takes more dollars to buy the Dinar! That my friends is the whole enchilada.. That is what they are reeling to do! imo Be happy...

10-4-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy I love the fact that the rate talk has been going on - period. Good, bad and ugly. The fact that they're talking about it seems to give me the impression that they know something needs to be done. What that is for sure I'm not sure myself but we're going to find out...

10-4-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "THE WORLD BANK: IRAQ STANDS AT A CROSSROADS AND ITS GDP IS THE WORST SINCE 2003" Quote: “LACK OF STABILITY, LACK OF JOB OPPORTUNITIES, CORRUPTION AND POOR SERVICE PROVISION REMAIN AMONG THE MOST IMPORTANT RISKS SURROUNDING THE COUNTRY’S LONG-TERM GROWTH,” It’s not that they are not doing all these things but they are too slow to act. Also, these things should have been done already a decade ago. I think this is the point of the WB. We can see articles with the new prime minister al-Kazemi implementing programs to correct these issues. But it is an uphill battle all the way.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's