Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-11-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:51 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

10-11-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy Article: "Finance Minister: We will present the white paper for reform to the cabinet next Tuesday" ...Let's see if they actually do submit the paperwork - the reform papers...we know that the reform papers that the Ministry of Finance has said the discussion about the exchange rate will be brought up. That doesn't mean that anything's going to happen...if they are going to be working on the budgets for 2021, 22, 23 it would seem to me that in there they have to address the exchange rate. We're being optimistic but I want us to stay grounded...

10-11-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan ...Iraq is now ripe for investors, as we witnessed with the IMF, the WB, WTO, BIS, EBRD, EuroClear, IBBC, etc.. All are in town to help the country be successful. I am very optimistic they have every intention to go to a market economy!! imo.

10-11-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [Does circulated versus non-circulated currency RV the same or is there a difference in their value?] "Technically" it could make a difference, but realistically as long as your notes are in good condition I don't think it's a concern.

10-11-2020 Intel Guru RayRen98 Weekend UPDATE ..."NOSE BLEED" RATES ARE BEING COMMUNICATED TO US...SUPPOSEDLY AT THE BANKS DISCRETION? REMEMBER, THE "HIGH" OPENING RATE FOR THE DINAR WAS UP FOR DISCUSSION TO BE REDUCED BUT DIED DUE TO LACK OF CONSENSUS? (A FEW DAYS AGO) THE TOP MAJOR BANKS, ALONG WITH THE LEAD BANK, HAD A CONFERENCE WITH TREASURY (AND SUPPOSEDLY, MNUCHIN) TO DISCUSS UNDISCLOSED "PARTICULARS" LEADING TO AN ANNOUNCEMENT ON MONDAY. [HMMMMMMM, I WONDER......?] ...SOME BANKS ARE REPORTEDLY COMING IN ON SUNDAY, AT VERY, VERY EARLY AM HOURS. NOTE: SUPPOSEDLY IS THE WORD OF CHOICE UNTIL SOLID CONFIRMATIONS COME TO SURFACE. CAPICHE?

10-10-2020 Intel Guru RayRen98 SOME BANKERS HAVE BEEN VERY EXCITED TODAY AT WORK...WAITING FOR THE "GO" SIGNAL!

10-10-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "An existing scenario will divert the central bank's vaults to save “paper” instead of money...this is what will happen with regard to commodity prices, the dollar and alternative solutions." They have laid out what they are to do and it is imo to be immediately from what he stated... This one spells out they have a choice that makes the most sense and that is by reducing the value of the dollar to the Dinar. And it even suggests there may be a gold component to it...

10-10-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...What we are looking for is Iraq to reach a point or period where they can't get anything done. They've boxed themselves into a corner and have nothing left to do. They're there now...they absolutely have nothing left to do before the rate change. They've painted the perfect picture for you. Now they're mimicking what both Kuwait and China did by showing you a disinformation campaign...we're looking good. We're looking the best we ever have. We are in the perfect storm for this to happen...

10-10-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy It looks like Iraq is being positioned by both Europe and America to really help Iraq to develop a booming economy...this is good news. This is what we want...lots of positive movements for Iraq...very happy about it. Good news is always Iraq doing what they can to get back in the graces of the International community...

10-10-2020 Newshound Guru Kaperoni A big step for Iraq today as they were granted accession in the European Bank for Reconstruction. Congrats!

10-10-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "AL-KAZEMI GOVERNMENT SUCCEEDS IN CONVINCING THE EUROPEAN UNION TO REMOVE IRAQ FROM THE LIST OF HIGH-RISK COUNTRIES IN THE FIELD OF MONEY LAUNDERING" This timing is perfect as they told us mid-October this might be finalized. So, I am told the US is next and may relieve Iraq from OFAC monetary sanctions as a result. Remember it is OFAC Sanctions that is limiting us from exchanging at the banks. Let’s wait and see what happens next.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's