Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-12-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:50 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

10-12-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "AL-KAZEMI GOVERNMENT SUCCEEDS IN CONVINCING THE EUROPEAN UNION TO REMOVE IRAQ FROM THE LIST OF HIGH-RISK COUNTRIES IN THE FIELD OF MONEY LAUNDERING" This timing is perfect as they told us mid-October this might be finalized. So, I am told the US is next and may relieve Iraq from OFAC monetary sanctions as a result. Remember it is OFAC Sanctions that is limiting us from exchanging at the banks. Let’s wait and see what happens next.

10-12-2020 Intel Guru RayRen98 Even though today is a holiday, some bank exchange locations are being manned...just in case...I guess? The CBI governor and the Finance Minister had a meeting today and agreed to send the White Papers with the economic reforms to Parliament on Tuesday.

10-12-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] The vote on the “White papers” is supposed to happen tomorrow in Iraq. It should give us the value once it passes…..so all eyes are on Iraq tomorrow as it appears everyone is now in position to move... it’s going to be an interesting week. So hang on and cross your fingers and say your prayers.

10-11-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready The cabinet reviews the white paper on Tuesday, not parliament, from what I have read. The white paper is not a law. No reason for a vote by parliament. Again, parliament does not get a vote on the white paper. Their finance committee already has reviewed it. Parliament votes on laws and budgets. I do not think parliament is required for the RV...the CBI governor is reviewing the white paper, in preparation for implementation.

10-11-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy Article: "A new salary scale...an economist leaks out the terms of the 'white paper' " ...I know there's so many rumors going on...I don't want you guys to get too excited with good news. Don't get too bummed out for bad news. We already knew they were going to be talking about the exchange rate. We knew this already. So this article is just saying exactly what we already knew. There's nothing adding to it one way or the other...it is exciting. It's about damn time...hopefully the wait is just about over...

10-11-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "THE DEMOCRAT: THE REGION DELIVERED ALL WHAT BAGHDAD REQUESTED AND IS WAITING FOR POSITIVE STEPS TO IMPLEMENT ARTICLE 140" ...Remember to go forward with any reinstatement of the Iraqi currency the main requirement is that the Iraqi constitution must be FULLY implemented which means the stated REFERENDUM for article 140 must be written, signed off by all parties and implemented. So why do we always hear news about this Article 140 then when we hear news about the CBI going forward with the project to delete the zeros? Coincidental? I think not!

10-11-2020 Intel Guru RayRen98 Weekend UPDATE ..."NOSE BLEED" RATES ARE BEING COMMUNICATED TO US...SUPPOSEDLY AT THE BANKS DISCRETION? REMEMBER, THE "HIGH" OPENING RATE FOR THE DINAR WAS UP FOR DISCUSSION TO BE REDUCED BUT DIED DUE TO LACK OF CONSENSUS? (A FEW DAYS AGO) THE TOP MAJOR BANKS, ALONG WITH THE LEAD BANK, HAD A CONFERENCE WITH TREASURY (AND SUPPOSEDLY, MNUCHIN) TO DISCUSS UNDISCLOSED "PARTICULARS" LEADING TO AN ANNOUNCEMENT ON MONDAY. [HMMMMMMM, I WONDER......?] ...SOME BANKS ARE REPORTEDLY COMING IN ON SUNDAY, AT VERY, VERY EARLY AM HOURS. NOTE: SUPPOSEDLY IS THE WORD OF CHOICE UNTIL SOLID CONFIRMATIONS COME TO SURFACE. CAPICHE?

10-11-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy Article: "Finance Minister: We will present the white paper for reform to the cabinet next Tuesday" ...Let's see if they actually do submit the paperwork - the reform papers...we know that the reform papers that the Ministry of Finance has said the discussion about the exchange rate will be brought up. That doesn't mean that anything's going to happen...if they are going to be working on the budgets for 2021, 22, 23 it would seem to me that in there they have to address the exchange rate. We're being optimistic but I want us to stay grounded...

10-11-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [Does circulated versus non-circulated currency RV the same or is there a difference in their value?] "Technically" it could make a difference, but realistically as long as your notes are in good condition I don't think it's a concern.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's