Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-16-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:14 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

10-16-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...I bought my dinars in 2004 so that's 16 almost going on 17 years now and I remember way way way back then somebody said to me 'Frank the day that you see the HCL for the citizens of Iraq in the next breath you will see the new exchange rate'...17 years has gone by and [Tuesday] my teams finally saw the HCL...What did I say IMO was inside of the 'white papers'? The rate - How much they're going to value it when they lift the 3 zeros form their exchange rate and the date of when they're going to announce this to the citizens of Iraq. What else did I say the white papers contained? The HCL. Wow...no wonder those white papers make sense...

10-16-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan ...When they say "reducing the value of the Dinar", they mean the reduction of the three zeros from the exchange rate. They are not going to be devaluing the currency. By "reducing the zeros from the exchange rate" (raise the value) allows them to go into the or a market economy where the real competition is. It will activate the industrial and agricultural sectors when doing so. imo...This supports they are at that final stage to set that gem in place. ...It is the FINAL REPORT and they are now to have or have presented the necessary legislation to proceed with implementation procedures. This is very good indeed! I suspect they have every intention now with all the work done and sorted accordingly, we are in a very good place to see the golden ring. ~ imo.

10-16-2020 Newshound Guru Kaperoni I can factually say that in 2013 Iraq was about to float the Iraqi dinar. There was directives from the IMF, Shabibi announced he was about to begin reforms after 14 months of stability and I was present at a market maker's facility where a trading platform was constructed. All in support of floating the dinar as stated in the IMF Article IV Consultation. This is the process and this is how monetary policy works. After many years and corruption and lack of success, Iraq needs to implement economic reforms and get back to this process.

10-15-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...there is a lot going on in Iraq and some of the announcement that I told you would be coming this week seems to be coming out now. Which is good...they're happening at neck break speed. It's crazy...

10-15-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ I am seeing a lot of disclosure so feeling good that we well may see it in October. Nobody really knows the exact date. I believe we have an excellent chance of seeing it after this weekend.

10-15-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ...Parliament is in session, although with the exception of this mention of "White Papers" it would appear that nothing spectacular is happening. I'm not reading anything into the "White Papers"...They aren't going to announce "hi we plan to raise the rate next week lolz" - that's just not the way this works. They would lose the chance to capitalize on the RV, and they simply aren't going to do that. So, what IS encouraging?...

10-15-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Article: "There is no alternative for Kurdistan but an agreement with Baghdad" - and that is 100% truth. This boils all the way into the HCL (Hydro Carbon Law) which is a necessary component for the RV. One of the most common questions on the HCL is whether or not it needs/must be done before the RV. The answer is...it must happen really really close to the same time. Either immediately (minutes/hours, not days or weeks) before, during, or after. Minutes or hours...not days or weeks. That is key. The HCL is, in layman's terms, a profit sharing agreement between the Kurds and Baghdad - two major portions of Iraq. Without a profit sharing agreement, they won't raise the value. ...Go HCL - Go Dinar - GO RRRVVV!!!

10-15-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] [What are the white papers?] They are the economic reforms/monetary reforms in Iraq. Part of them passed on Tuesday…other articles have passed throughout the week. I am told the article we need is to be voted on is this Saturday. I was told clearly from people on the ground over there that there is not a rate yet and are looking for that in the Saturday vote.

10-15-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...the reforms made it to parliament yesterday. But they still have not told you when they're gonna start the approval. And now Article 140 again. All of these are post rate change. They cannot start the approval process until the rate has changed...everything is waiting on the rate change...getting better by the day...

10-15-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...the atmosphere in Iraq is thick with the monetary reform success...With the white papers that contain the new exchange rate, the date when they want to announce it. That's why parliament is going to see it...

10-15-2020 Intel Guru Footforward Article: "Iraq proposes New Jointly Managed Oil Company for Kurdistan" The joint oil company is a VERY big deal...Baghdad and the Kurds have to work together. The Kurds have the majority of the wealth. So without them working together there is no rv.

10-15-2020 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] We know that from Iraq’s point of view they had some White Papers that were to be delivered...to the parliament with the rate of the Iraqi dinar in that paper work... So when we look at what is occurring – and where we are – we believe we are getting down to it...we understand is the President wanted this to go 6 weeks before the election...There’s definitely a “Hush” out there...more and more people are under NDA’s and are also under GAG Order...everything is good – everything is ready...everybody is in a situation right now of expectation for this to come through – don’t know what day – of course we’re hearing “this is our week”...don’t worry about the rates – they will be great...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's