Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-18-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:49 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

10-18-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...I want to show you guys something because it's very important because even in Iraq they're talking about it now...there is a ton of concern about who wins our election... Article: "In Iraq...3 files await the outcome of the U.S. Elections" ...Biden is going to continue Obama's policies...when is the last time we saw a terrorist attack in the United States or even anywhere around the world? How many times has that happened under Trump? Let that sink in for a second...I just wanted to share this news because there is concern. There's a lot of people that really do want Trump to win. They do not want all the terrorist attacks to start up again all around the world...

10-18-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Ok so the status of the reinstatement has not changed. We are still waiting for articles to come out to verify earlier news that they are now re-educating the citizens in the newer denominations and coins. It is hard to trust sources even in Iraq as they are lying to us now. So we must verify and double check. Let’s all be patient and see how this plays out. It is mid-October and so we have to see something soon.

10-18-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...for the international world of investors for them to see this oil and gas company and the white papers introduced to parliament all in one day it will launch the economic reform in Iraq along with the monetary reform because they will be doing something with that soon and it will also allow them to have the HCL enacted so they can get their percentage rights from the oil and minerals in the ground. I'm excited can't you tell?

10-17-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 Not only are the citizens soon to have more purchasing power added to their currency but now the citizens will reap the benefit of the country's Oil and Gas revenues...they got their percentage of the oil rights as citizens of Iraq from the HCL. Not only are you going to have a raise in your purchasing power of your currency but you're also going to be getting every month a little something extra too...you're going to become a financial hub in the Middle East...this is Kazemi's and Trumps' work materializing in front of us...

10-17-2020 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Shabibi maintained IMF compliance (2% stability) from late 2011 throughout 2012 prior to announcing his intentions. Currently, under the new governor the spread is now close to 5%. Meeting exchange rate stability is a prerequisite to acceptance into IMF Article VIII. As we have stated before, once in compliance (2% or less) they must maintain it for at least 90 days. Ali al-Alaq maintained stability and the 2% compliance as well for 16 to 18 months and never made the move to Article VIII. Which I assume is part of the reason why he was replaced recently.

10-17-2020 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] ...things are starting to get very quiet – there are sources that we use to speak to that are under gag orders – there are some that are under non disclosure agreement - it is getting a little tougher to get the type and amount of intel that we had in the past - that in of itself is a good sign...

10-17-2020 Guest Guru StephenMac63 Once it's International and if it came out at 1 to 1, Forex would get a hold of this, and the currency market would be in a flurry. The only reason Forex would get a hold of it is because it would be international. With that labeling comes Laws, that offers protection to both Iraq and to International investors. As an International Investor, you would want International protection... and this is offered with the laws. What kind of International Investor would purchase large amounts of IQD once it's International? Hedge Fund Firms...if they see that the IQD is at 1 USD and comes with legal protection, you can bet they would try and buy every single IQD possible because once it hit $4 per IQD (speculative), they would have made 3 dollars profit on a 1 dollar investment.

10-17-2020 Guest Guru StephenMac63 It is, for this reason, I do not see 1 IQD be 1 USD on Forex. I expect more. Yes, it will fluctuate at some point but everyone has to decide how long they want to be in it for. Liberal Hedge Fund firms will take a chance on getting involved with something speculative in hopes of striking it rich. Conservative firms will generally stick with a tried and true process, but they don't make as much, per se. My guess, with the number of people that hold the IQD at this moment, 80+/- percent will exchange at a dollar (if it's even available at that upon entering the International arena)...and it wont take two weeks, probably more like 1 week. OK, more like 4 days max. The other 20 percent will probably exchange a note, set themselves up, pay off bills and start their plan while they wait and watch...just a guess...Imo, of course.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's