Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-21-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:43 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

10-21-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...IOO the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar has landed at the CBI. Now you have to be patient and allow them to get everything in order...you have to let them finish what they're doing. They've landed IOO and now they're going to tell the citizens...

10-21-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [what are your thoughts on what the VND May revalue at?...] 5-10 cents has been the expected rate for a long time. But now with Vietnam pulling away from China, I'd expect that to be higher. That's my opinion. Not financial or investment advice.

10-21-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Petra ...we've got Mnuchin in the Middle East...At the very same time we've got Kazemi in the European theater. Both are doing business. They're not there for a tea party. They're both there to do business. And that is going to position Iraq into a great opportunity of being the central country for business and trade in the Middle East...yes they are Article 8 but they need to do one more step to be formal and that would be to announce their new rate...

10-20-2020 Newshound Guru Breitling ...Is Trump or Biden going to have any bearing? No it's not. Even though Trump and Biden might have different strategies, Left or Right no body is trying to give up our trade empire. That's not what's happening. That's not on the table. That's not what's at risk...It's because of that I'm not worried about Iraq...

10-20-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 I've always looked at Saturday and a Sunday... we've adjusted that. We moved it to a Sunday to a Monday...the reason why is because if they do this to the citizens on a Sunday they will rush into the banks in Iraq because the banks are open and they will celebrate and do their thing. Will you be able to do that? No. Not until the next day. Sunday would be their celebration...Monday you can go to the bank...we've adjusted our thinking that when and if and whenever this happens we're looking more for Sunday to Monday kind of a thing...

10-20-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Petra ...The evidence that they're telling the Iraq people is important because they need to get them into the banks...Iraq is ready to reintroduce themselves...I do believe we are at a point where we're about to cross the goal line. They have given the information out. They've said 'in a few days'...I think they've given a deadline and a date that they want these initiative and these reforms to pass. #2 just as important is the process. They're gonna need the people to go into the bank and exchange their money...that is definitely something that is going to have to happen to make this a success. The way they're educating the people and telling the people through articles it's very clear to me that we're about to cross that line...it definitely is about to unfold.

10-20-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] I don’t even know where to start..things are so crazy. I am still hearing it is before the election. I am being told that all countries expect to be on the new digital monetary system before Oct. 31st...for the most part they have tightened up on any leaks. It’s really hard to get any other news out of the banking centers. I take this as a positive note.

10-20-2020 Newshound Guru Breitling ...when the dinar revalues I'm not gonna stick around...me getting out of the Iraqi dinar when it revalues has nothing to do with my confidence in how far the dinar will go...the reason I have so much confidence in Iraq because I understand the global money system. I understand how it works...

10-20-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...they have been educating the citizens since November of last year. November, December, January, February, March, April, May, June July, August, September, October and we have the proof...month after month after month from the coins, from the new small category notes...that drumbeat has not changed...

10-20-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Petra ...it's very clear what the future holds for Iraq. It can't be any clearer. There is definitely a path, a strategy, a process and now an execution of the process is occurring right in front of us. I'm very encouraged with what I've read...what's very telling to me is not just what's going on in Iraq but look what Kazemi is doing right now. He's on a war path right now going through Europe. He's going to Paris and Berlin and the UK and it's all about internationalism...clearly signing deals and making things happen for the growth of his country...I'm very encouraged...

10-20-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...what is going on these past couple days...To begin with parliament entertained the CBI and they talked about the so-called “White Paper”. Our friend Dr. Shabbi was present and gave a speech about FOATING the dinar...my important point in recent news is that they are actually seriously discussing putting the dinar on a FLOAT. Folks do you know just how good this news is?...I believe they are really going to do it this time... this comes in perfect timing for a January 2021 reinstatement. But...can they even wait that long since they are scrambling now to find solution on how they can meet the October dues and salaries to the citizens. ...Remember the only had secured these dues until September and we are past that already. I know...they always seem to find a solution at the last minute...But I got to tell you this time there is so much positive discussion about doing the float...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's